Property Types That Yield Good Depreciation (Claiming Tax Deductions) - Tuan Duong
- The importance of speaking to a quantity surveyor to claiming tax deductions
- Depreciation as a tax tool and claiming tax deduction for old properties
- The property types that yield high depreciation
- The process of claiming depreciation on commercial premises, home offices or overseas properties
- The timeline of a tax depreciation schedule
Tuan Duong - Principal, Duo Tax Quantity Surveyors
Tuan is an avid property investor turn quantity surveyor as a result of his appreciation for the service. He has formed one of Australia's fastest growing Quantity Surveying firm in helping every day Australians make the most of their property through assessment of depreciation. He was awarded Parramatta's Business Person of the Year 2018, Western Sydney Awards of Business Excellence for finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 and Finalist for Small Business of the Year 2019.