37 days on market
TOWNHOUSE NEXT TO PARK WITH LOW BODY CORPORATE
Here's your opportunity to secure a sensational, low maintenance townhouse located within a small private cul-de-sac next to the park. Ideally suited for the first-home-buyer, a small family, young co.. Show more >
Here's your opportunity to secure a sensational, low maintenance townhouse located within a small private cul-de-sac next to the park. Ideally suited for the first-home-buyer, a small family, young couple or an astute investor. Owners have relocated, the property is now Vacant and they're looking for a Quick sale.
First-in-first-serve to grab this fantastic property offering:
• Open plan lounge and dining.
• Ceramic tiled floors throughout downstairs & carpeted upstairs.
• Extra high ceilings downstairs.
• Kitchen overlooking entranceway with pantry cupboard.
• Air conditioning in the lounge area.
• Large wall mounted flat screen TV & cabinet to be included.
• 2 x very large bedrooms with wardrobes plus ceiling fans.
• Renovated bathroom with bath tub & shower.
• 2nd toilet downstairs for guests.
• X-large laundry room with ample space.
• Covered patio with high ceiling & additional concreted courtyard space.
• Extra lawn area which is ideal for children & a pet.
• Lock-up garage with space for shelving.
• Northerly aspect with great neighbours.
Very popular townhouse estate offering:
• Low body corporate fees.
• Ample visitor parking bays & extra parking along street.
• Walking distance to Westfield Garden City shopping centre.
• Public transport nearby.
• Easy access to the Southeast Freeway into the City and Gateway to both the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast.
• Short stroll to the local park with walking & jogging paths.
Notice: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
For further assistance, please contact Ken, Anton or Daniel.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Show less