(97% of Median)
Spacious Highset with Plenty of Extra Room!
Positioned within a whisper quiet residential pocket, just minute's from Marchant Park, Westfield Chermside and schools, this Aspley highset is perched on an elevated 597m2 block and presents great bu.. Show more >
Positioned within a whisper quiet residential pocket, just minute's from Marchant Park, Westfield Chermside and schools, this Aspley highset is perched on an elevated 597m2 block and presents great buying for a variety of buyer types.
Mostly in original condition, the home has undergone several comfort' upgrades over the years, yet offers plenty of potential for the property enthusiast to Renovate, update and reap the rewards!
Featuring a larger floor-plan than other typical highsets of its era, the home features 3 bedrooms, plus an additional front sunroom and a study to the upper level, while downstairs, which is accessible by internal stairs, provides extra storage space to the double garage and a big multi-purpose recreational area.
The position enjoys cooling breezes all year-round and is just a short drive to local shopping centres, bus stops and both the Geebung and Zillmere train stations. The location also provides easy access to major arterials to Brisbane's CBD and International and Domestic Airports, while the stunning beaches of the Gold and Sunshine Coasts are also about an hour either direction.
- 3 bedrooms + a study / home office
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning
- Open plan air-conditioned living room flowing out to a large front sunroom
- Central kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Wheel-chair accessibility ramp off the kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower from bath
- Separate toilet
- Internal staircase to the lower level
- 2 x single lock-up garages (1 remote controlled)
- Large downstairs utility room / teenager's recreational area
- Side access leading to a big fully fenced back yard with room for a pool
- Peaceful residential pocket with absolute convenience
Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment - this opportunity will not last!!
INSPECT: By Private Appointment or Open Home
RATES: $474.86 Per Quarter
YEAR BUILT: 1960's (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 597m²
TENURE: Vacant and ready to move in to
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561. Show less