AUCTION - Contact Agent
Must be sold
Deceased Estate - Must be sold.
Well-positioned in one of Rozelle's most convenient locations, you will find a freestanding home on a 202 sqm parcel of prime residential land, now being offered to the market that has been held by th.. Show more >
Well-positioned in one of Rozelle's most convenient locations, you will find a freestanding home on a 202 sqm parcel of prime residential land, now being offered to the market that has been held by the same family for 100 years.
Situated in a wide and quiet street with convenient rear lane access, you will discover this free-standing property offers the ideal location for you to create something really special. If you have a clever design idea, the possibility exists for you to create a home with 4 bedrooms, 2 or 3 bathrooms, and a double garage plus a separate guest accommodation or home office with private access, all subject to council approval of course.
Considering you can walk to just about everything the Balmain Peninsula lifestyle has to offer including cafes, pubs, shopping, schools, transport, the Dawn Fraser swimming pool and The Bay Run, this could be one of the few remaining opportunities to acquire a freestanding property fit for a massive redesign and capitalisation.
Opportunities like this don't come along very often, so make your inquiry today and start building your future dream hideaway on the Peninsula.
- 2 Bedrooms plus study/guest bedroom
- Sun room
- Formal lounge, dining off the kitchen
- Elevated location, Gas cooking, and gas hot water
- Unique opportunity to create your dream home (STCA) in a quiet, highly sought-after and convenient location
- Freestanding, full brick period home
- Potential for double LUG plus home office or guest accommodation above (STCA)
- The existing property footprint offers great potential
- Large 202m2 land size with 6.1m width and 34.5m depth (approx.)
- Only 65m to Darling St, the heart of Rozelle Village cafes, shopping, entertainment.
- Short distance to high school, primary schools and transport directly to CBD Show less