44 days on market
Dream Golden Mile Position over 875m2 (approx.)
A rare opportunity on a substantial parcel of land (approx. 875m2), this solid-brick 2-storey family home is primed and prepared for a new and exciting chapter in a Golden Mile position of privilege. .. Show more >
A rare opportunity on a substantial parcel of land (approx. 875m2), this solid-brick 2-storey family home is primed and prepared for a new and exciting chapter in a Golden Mile position of privilege. Offering an unrivalled chance to restore a classic, build your dream home, or develop a sought-after site (STCA), the powerful potential is simply unmatched!
Enjoying a strong street presence underpinned by high-gabled Dutch Colonial period design and a grand, semi-circular driveway, discover a flexible floorplan with a light-filled pair of far-reaching formal rooms under towering, intricately crafted ceilings. Take advantage of a versatile home office, spacious open-plan living/dining, and an updated kitchen with stone surfaces and stainless-steel appliances plus a dishwasher. Step outside to a large inground swimming pool alongside a paved terrace, low-upkeep garden, and a private perimeter.
A solidly constructed home with very generous proportions and scale, take full advantage of 4 upstairs bedrooms with extensive robes and air conditioning, a handy retreat, and a versatile room that could be used a study or an optional fifth bedroom. A sparkling pair of bathrooms are also staged on this level, one with a bathtub.
Additional features include storage solutions, a carport plus additional driveway parking, sleek floorboards, and a special opportunity to use the entire block to build a spectacular forever home. For those choosing to Renovate, there is plenty to work with here. Period features include intricate ceiling artistry, lead-lighting, bay windows, and a traditional verandah entrance.
Offering family-focused flair for today and endless promise for tomorrow, live the idyllic Brighton lifestyle you love on the Golden Mile! Take a short stroll to the foreshore, a host of leading schools, and the rail, retail and restaurants of Bay Street. Be quick as this one will not last long!
At a glance...
* Wide-reaching 875m2 (approx.) parcel of Golden Mile land
* 4 large upstairs bedrooms with walk-in/built-in robes and split-system heating/cooling units
* Master bedroom with skylit walk-in robes, ceiling fan, and private ensuite with a walk-in shower
* Fourth bedroom under vaulted ceilings with study nook
* Vast light-filled formal lounge room
* Roomy formal dining/sitting room
* Spacious open-plan living and dining area
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, and stainless-steel appliances plus a dishwasher
* Versatile home office with external access
* Upstairs study or optional fifth bedroom
* Upstairs skylit retreat
* Family-sized bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and mirrored cabinetry
* Large laundry with storage
* Powder room
* Inground pool and paved terrace
* Established garden
* Storage solutions
* Central heating and split-system heating/cooling over both levels
* Auto-gated entry to single carport plus additional semi-circular driveway parking
* Recessed down-lighting
* Roller blinds
* Sleek floorboards throughout
* An exquisite range of period features
* Moments from schools, shopping, transport, restaurants, cafes, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1872 Show less