Auction Saturday 24th October 3:30PM Onsite
Stunning Return Verandah Villa
Perfectly located on a large 780m2 corner allotment and within easy walking distance to the beach, this Renovated and renewed (circa 1915), return verandah villa boasts 9 main rooms across a salubriou.. Show more >
Perfectly located on a large 780m2 corner allotment and within easy walking distance to the beach, this Renovated and renewed (circa 1915), return verandah villa boasts 9 main rooms across a salubrious character laden design including 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study, separate kitchen and extensive garaging.
With easy access to the Semaphore Road restaurant, café and beach lifestyle scene, and with public transport, recreational and sporting facilities at your doorstep, this outstanding family home promises a rare and sought after lifestyle in a desirable beachside location.
A secure allotment with heritage fencing offers an impressive street appeal.
Sweeping lawns highlight an expansive sandstone frontage with redbrick quoins, bullnose verandah, tessellated tiles, feature corbels and ornate fretwork.
Polished timber floors welcome us as we enter. Pressed tin ceilings to 3.8m, an exquisite archway, high skirtings, picture rails, decorative fire places and heritage lighting add quintessential character appeal.
All 5 bedrooms are double bed capable with bedroom 3 offering a spacious ensuite bathroom. A dedicated study could be bedroom 6, (ideal for the larger family). A spacious bathroom boasts a corner spa bath, plus there is a separate laundry with second toilet.
A massive formal lounge offers a great place to dine or relax in style, and a central family room provides ample space for everyday living. A luxurious kitchen boasts granite benchtops, Damani 900mm stove & oven, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and timber look cabinetry.
Prepare for premium outdoor entertaining on a raised, verandah covered deck overlooking a generous rear yard. A 10m x 8m garage with side street access with provide room for the family cars and a little extra for a boat, caravan or workshop.
A stylish, Renovated and updated residence in a great seaside location. Be quick!
* Stunning return verandah villa (circa 1915), on large 780m2 corner allotment
* Secure allotment with heritage fencing
* Sandstone frontage with redbrick quoins, bullnose verandah, tessellated tiles, feature corbels & ornate fretwork
* Polished timber floors, wide hall way, feature archway
* Pressed tin ceilings to 3.8m, high skirtings, picture rails, decorative fire places and heritage lighting
* 9 Main rooms including 5 bedrooms plus study
* Bedroom 3 with spacious ensuite bathroom
* Massive formal lounge with direct external access
* Bright and spacious central family room
* Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, Damani 900mm stove & oven, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and timber look cabinetry
* Luxurious main bathroom with corner spa bath
* Separate laundry with second toilet
* Verandah covered deck overlooking a large rear yard
* 10m x 8m garage with side street access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Temperature controlled hot water
* Alarm system installed
* Rain water tank
Perfectly located within walking distance to the beach. Largs Bay School, Largs North Kindergarten, Ocean View College, Lefevre Peninsula Primary School, Westport Primary and TAFE SA Port Adelaide Campus are all in the local area.
The Largs Bay Sailing club and Largs Bay Jetty are close by, along with the Semaphore Beach Lifestyle and restaurant precinct and numerous local reserves and parks. The Semaphore Lawn Bowls Club, Port Adelaide Tennis Club, Port Districts Football and Cricket Clubs playground and open space are just across the road. Public transport to the city is available via the train or bus.
A rare and desirable offering that is bound to impress!
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | RC - Residential Character72 - Semaphore/Largs
Land | 790sqm approx
Built | 1915
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
RLA 278530 Show less