Desirable First Floor Unit in Great Location
Delightfully located only a short walk from various local schools and fabulous shopping at the Churchill Centre, 15 minute drive to the city centre and a 1 minute walk to a bus stop, this desirable fi.. Show more >
Delightfully located only a short walk from various local schools and fabulous shopping at the Churchill Centre, 15 minute drive to the city centre and a 1 minute walk to a bus stop, this desirable first floor unit offers quality amenities across a bright 2 bedroom design. Perfect for those starting out and looking for value or a great investment opportunity for shrewd entrepreneurs.
An open plan living/kitchen boasts dual balcony access, with distant hills views from the living room providing an ambient and relaxing vista for your daily living. Hard wearing timber look vinyl floors and 2.56m ceilings combine with generous natural light to offer a bright and welcoming living space.
A well thought out kitchen boasts custom tiled splashback's, fresh contemporary cabinetry, freestanding gas stove, stone look laminate bench tops and a wide sink with filtered water, while a split system air conditioner ensures constant and comfortable year-round environment.
The unit offers 2 spacious bedrooms, both with quality carpets and built-in robes with mirror doors. A spacious main bathroom provides quality amenities with shower over bath and a valuable washing machine space with adjacent trough.
A designated car park space will provide a spot to keep your vehicle off the street.
Recent rental returns between $270-$280 a week should make the investors take another look at this valuable offering while home buyers should Act quick to secure this rare and desirable unit.
* Fabulous first floor unit in great location
* Spacious and bright living area with abundant natural light and dual balcony access
* Distant hills views from the living room to the east
* Security screens to the western facing windows
* Generous living room with kitchen adjacent
* Split system air conditioner to the living room
* Stylish kitchen boasting custom tiled splashback's, fresh contemporary cabinetry, freestanding gas stove, stone look laminate bench tops and a wide sink with filtered water
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with quality carpets and built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Bright main bathroom with shower over bath and washing machine space with trough
* Single designated car park space for one car
* 2.56m ceilings
* Hard wearing vinyl flooring to the living area
* Solid brick construction
* Instant gas hot water service
* Individual water meter rather than shared
* Current rental returns between $270-$280 a week
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desirable amenities. Local unzoned schools include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Blair Athol North B-7. Private schools available include Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, St Paul Lutheran School, St Brigids School with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road.
Take your pick of a short walk to either rail or bus for public transport to the city and beyond. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre, (just around the corner), includes Kmart, Coles, Aldi and Costco or choose to shop at Sefton Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre or Regency Plaza.
An exciting opportunity to acquire a desirable unit in a high growth suburb. Inspection is a must!
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential64 - Residential East
Land | TBCsqm(Approx.)
House | 63sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq Show less