Auction Saturday 10th October 2:30PM
First Home Buyers, Renovators & Developers -
Here's a great starter package or a very valuable block of land, ideal for first home buyers to purchase an upgrade as their budget suits, a great renovation project for seasoned investors or a terrif.. Show more >
Here's a great starter package or a very valuable block of land, ideal for first home buyers to purchase an upgrade as their budget suits, a great renovation project for seasoned investors or a terrific opportunity for land developers to purchase, subdivide and build 2 new homes, (STCC), as has been done just down the street.
The home comprises of 5 main rooms, with 3 spacious bedrooms all offering ceiling fans and built-in robes. Polished timber floorboards flow throughout the main living area, enhanced by abundant natural light and crisp neutral decor.
A generous bell-shaped living/dining provides a spacious everyday living area, while the original kitchen adjacent offers ample cupboard space, wide sink and free standing stove.
Functional wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a walk-through laundry with exterior access door.
A fabulous 705sqm allotment (Approx.) provides a host of fruit trees and garden areas with sweeping lawns flowing across and expansive rear yard. There is a chicken coop, and a vegetable garden plus a modern 4.0m x 7.6 m garage with tilt a door, set behind secure lock-up gates to the street.
A great opportunity for first home buyers, renovators and developers. Be quick to inspect!
* 1969 constructed home on large 705sqm allotment (Approx.)
* Great opportunity for first home buyers, renovators and seasoned developers
* Potential to subdivide and build 2 brand-new homes (STCC)
* Home comprising of 5 main rooms}
* Large L-shaped living/dining room with polished timber floors and abundant natural light
* Dining room with ceiling fan
* Original kitchen with ample cupboard space, wide sink and free standing stove
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with exterior access door
* Large rear yard with established garden and trees
* 4.0m x 7.6 m garage with tilt a door
* Secure lock-up gates to the street
* 2.4 m ceilings
Peacefully located in a low traffic street amongst other similar homes in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible.
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Rowe Park, just an easy walk away.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | R - Residential
Land | 705sqm(Approx.)
House | 124sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection. Show less