- Apartment / Unit / Flat
QUIET, CONVENIENT SANCTUARY!
Situated in a peaceful boutique complex of only 6 that face Powell St, this lovely unit is the best one in the building. Exceptionally well located and brimming with potential, the surrounding lush tr.. Show more >
Situated in a peaceful boutique complex of only 6 that face Powell St, this lovely unit is the best one in the building. Exceptionally well located and brimming with potential, the surrounding lush trees make for a quiet retreat to come home to.
The apartment has been well maintained, light and spacious within, with gleaming white walls and immaculate light timber floors throughout lending the space an inviting and modern feel. Providing a generous 86sqm of internal living space to enjoy, this abode is one of the largest in the complex, with room to unwind and entertain your friends in the flowing open plan kitchen/ dining/ living. The balcony boasts a stunning leafy vista, and both bedrooms are a great size and receive fantastic natural light. The kitchen and bathroom flaunt a practical design and provide the ideal blank canvas for you to inject your own sense of style with the option of a value-adding renovation.
Only a short drive from the heart of Perth, this residence is superbly located. The beautiful Joondanna Reserve is only seconds away from your front door so getting in touch with nature will be a breeze. For some weekend excitement, head into Perth city for the plethora of lifestyle attractions to be found or stay closer to home and take advantage of Mt. Hawthorn's nearby high street, home to a great selection of trendy restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping.
With so many impressive qualities, whether you're looking for your first home or seeking a savvy investment property, this fabulous home is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/ dining/ living
• Split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Great potential to Renovate and add value
• Practically designed kitchen and bathroom with a separate toilet
• 86sqm of internal living space plus balcony
• Skylight for extra daylight
• Located in a boutique complex of 12 units with low strata fees
• Private and sheltered by a leafy naturescape
• High frequency bus stop (route 403) within 200m, stops at Mt Hawthorn, Leederville and the City
• Located close to the city with excellent access to the freeway and public transport with a bus stop on Stoneham St and 15 minutes' walk to Glendalough Train Station
• 1 car bay
• Visitor car bays available
• Only 8 km from the CBD
• Seconds away from the beautiful Joondanna Reserve and a 5 minute walk to Glenville Reserve
• A local Deli with an Australia Post Box is 1 minute walk away on Powell St
• 1.4km walk to Dog Swamp shopping Centre
• 1.9km from Glendalough Train Station
• 1.8km from the heart of Mt Hawthorn, home to bars, restaurants, cafes & shops
• 850m stroll from Tuart College
• 4.1km from ECU Mount Lawley
Currently rented until 5th March 2022 at a rate of $300 per week.
Strata: $500 pq
Water rates: $938.51 pa
Council rates: $1,331.18 pa
Be quick to view this fabulous property, contact Erynne Campbell on 0403 114 074 to book your viewing! Show less