(68% of Median)
Must be sold
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Another Sold by Will Bertelsen & Daniel Fletecher
An architectural masterpiece with a flawless ultra contemporary design aesthetic, this exceptional residence offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality. Perfectly positioned, it is moments to a plet.. Show more >
An architectural masterpiece with a flawless ultra contemporary design aesthetic, this exceptional residence offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality. Perfectly positioned, it is moments to a plethora of lifestyle attractions including the eclectic West End entertainment precinct whilst being only footsteps to Orleigh Park, West End Markets and the Brisbane River.
- Easycare layout flooded with natural light
- Combined lounge and dining areas open to the over sized sundrenched balcony
- Full width entertainment balcony overlooking planned green space and pool of Habitat
- CaesarStone kitchen with quality stainless steel fittings
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, powder room, internal laundry
- Resort style facilities inc. pool and fully equipped gym
- Excellent lifestyle prospect or investment opportunity
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, lift access
- Communal herb garden, fantastic security
- Currently rented at $650 per week
Orleigh Park is just a stone's throw away, as is the City Cat service, making the tranquil and peaceful location of Riverpoint a rare find in the inner city. You will have immediate access to some of the best restaurants, bars and boutiques in Brisbane, as well as the cultural hub of South Brisbane with GOMA, QPAC and Southbank Parklands, not to mention the short commute to Brisbane's CBD via an abundance of public transport options.
A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure your lifestyle future in one of West EndÂ's premium apartment complexes. The owner's instructions are clear the property Must be sold!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, call the agents today to arrange an inspection. Show less