$330,000 (Was $349,000)
53 days on market Price Dropped
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Location and Lifestyle Adjacent Parklands
On offer is this secure, light filled, and beautifully presented single level unit in a stunning tree lined street in prestigious North Adelaide. Superbly modernised in a small group of 6, this unit i.. Show more >
On offer is this secure, light filled, and beautifully presented single level unit in a stunning tree lined street in prestigious North Adelaide. Superbly modernised in a small group of 6, this unit is extremely well located near the Parklands, your choice of restaurants along O'Connell Street, Hospitals, Universities and an easy commute to the CBD. Perfect for retirees, professional couples and first home buyers seeking an excellent convenient location to live; or an outstanding investment opportunity with low outgoings and consistent rental demand for astute investors. Be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- 1 light filled bedroom with built-in robe and access to main bathroom
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner and study nook
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Contemporary main bathroom with laundry facilities, accessible via bedroom
- Allocated off street parking adjacent to the front door
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Street frontage in a small group of 6
- Very low body corporate fees
- Well maintained complex
- Rental appraisal of approximately $350 per week
Situated in a fantastic location, within walking distance of vibrant OConnell Street and only a short distance from Adelaide Oval, Riverside precinct and the CBD. Also in close proximity to excellent private and public schools, transport, shopping, the North Adelaide Aquatic centre and surrounded by beautiful parklands.
Act now and do not miss out on this exciting and rare opportunity to own property in fabulous North Adelaide!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
RLA 200591 Show less