Auction Sat 30th Jan at 4:30pm
Expansive Open Plan Living on Generous 600m² Allotment
Enjoy the benefits of contemporary design and modern architecture without sacrificing the valuable allotment space that growing families need. This wonderful, architecturally designed family home offe.. Show more >
Enjoy the benefits of contemporary design and modern architecture without sacrificing the valuable allotment space that growing families need. This wonderful, architecturally designed family home offers generous formal, casual, indoor and outdoor living areas, flowing across a spacious 3 bedroom design, providing ample room to move and space to grow, ideal for the active family who enjoy a healthy, vibrant lifestyle.
Crisp floating floors fresh neutral tones greet us as we enter the home, meandering throughout with a sleek, refined ambience. Natural light gently infuses into a spacious combined family/dining room where a stunning modern kitchen overlooks. Create your own MasterChef delicacies in this fabulous kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, wrap-around island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with filtered water and expansive views over the casual living area.
Step outdoors and enjoy the space and quality that only a large allotment can offer. A full width alfresco living verandah will provide ample room for your outdoor entertaining while a generous lawn area and vine covered gazebo offer room to play and additional relaxation areas.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all with robe facilities. The master bedroom boasts his & hers' walk-in robes and a delightful ensuite bathroom with wide vanity and separate toilet. Bedroom 2 offers a walk-in robe while bedroom 3 provides a built-in robe.
A clever 3 way bathroom design to provide quality wet area appointments for both residents and guests, while a spacious laundry offers ample bench space and exterior access.
A generous double garage with automatic panel lift door will provide secure accommodation for the family cars, plus there is ample room for extra parking in a paved driveway.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning insurer a constant and comfortable year-round environment while 4KW solar panels ensure the energy bills are always low.
A great opportunity for the growing family, set on a unique large allotment and offering vast potential for your existing lifestyle and space to grow your future dreams.
* Architecturally designed, modern home on generous 600m² allotment (approx)
* Open plan casual living and 2nd formal lounge
* Stunning kitchen overlooking spacious casual living area
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, 2.7 m ceilings & LED downlights
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with robe amenities
* Master bedroom with his & hers' walk-in robes
* Spacious ensuite bathroom with wide vanity separate toilet
* Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
* Full width outdoor entertaining verandah overlooking large rear yard
* Generous lawn area and peaceful gazebo
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Spacious laundry with ample bench space and exterior access
* Generous double garage with auto panel lift door
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 4KW Solar system installed for Reduced energy bills
* Provisions for 3 Phase Power
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Entrance hall and formal lounge with chandeliers
* Security roller shutters to all bedroom windows
Delightfully located close to all amenities. Reg Robinson Reserve, Fawk Reserve, The Parks Sport & Recreation Centre and Regency Park Golf Course are all within walking distance, ideal for your daily exercise and recreation.
Quality schools include Woodville Gardens Primary School, just around the corner, Pennington Primary, Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School and Mt Carmel College, with Woodville High School and TAFE SA Regency Campus also easily reachable.
Arndale Shopping Centre & The Churchill Centre will provide for all your lifestyle purchases and weekly shopping, and public transport is easily accessed.
An impressive family home that is well worth your inspection.
20 Essex Street
Mansfield Park Show less