(83% of Median)
Choose a fresh start and enviable lifestyle on Osmond Terrace, Norwood
Set back from the wide and leafy Osmond Terrace, this lovely, Tuscan style two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet, largely owner-occupied group of eight, offers private and perfectly placed living moments f.. Show more >
Set back from the wide and leafy Osmond Terrace, this lovely, Tuscan style two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet, largely owner-occupied group of eight, offers private and perfectly placed living moments from the best of Magill Road and Norwood Parade.
Behind a timeless rendered façade, enter the ground floor open plan living. A spacious front-facing lounge opens up warmly over floating floors, while at the heart, the large tiled and modern kitchen offers stone benchtops, tons of storage within slick cabinetry, a feature tiled splashback, AEG induction cooktop with steam oven and breakfast bar.
Carrying through to the dining, a flexible floor plan means this could just as easily double as another lounge space overlooking the rear via glass sliding doors. Outdoors, a paved courtyard is private, low maintenance and peaceful, encouraging you to set up an umbrella and enjoy the spring dining Alfresco.
Upstairs to the carpeted sleeping quarters, find two double bedrooms complete with built-in robes and private balconies - the master with charming French doors directly overlooking Richards Park - while the main bathroom is complete with full-sized bath, ageless tiling and a separate toilet.
A move to Osmond is truly an investment in lifestyle. Wrapped in Richards Park to the rear and side of the block, enjoy a leafy outlook and the peace and quiet of Reduced neighbours.
Mere moments to the cafes and specialty stores of Magill Road, yoga classes and Republic Norwood, while just 600m to the Parade, it would take years to uncover all the gems right on your doorstep.
Walking distance to The Avenues, newly opened Aldi on Magill Road, Foodland Norwood, Coles Norwood, Hoyts Cinemas, restaurants, cafes, shopping and pubs on The Parade, you'll love life on Osmond.
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- Secure garage with remote control access plus a second off-street carpark
- Private and secure front and year courtyards
- Downstairs guests' powder room
- Space-saving European laundry
- Strata title with pets on application
- Zoned to Norwood Primary and Norwood Morialta Middle & Senior Schools, while within the catchment area for Anges Goode Kindergarten Inc
- Close to high quality private schooling including St Peters College, Prince Alfred College, Pembroke School, Loreto College, Wilderness School, Mary MacKillop College, St Ignatius College and more
- Seconds from bus public transport along Magill Road and minutes to The Parade
- Norwood and St Peters libraries are just a short walk away
CT / 5209/45
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / RC(Nwd)
Built / 1994
Nearby Schools / Norwood Primary School, Senior Campus - Norwood, Middle Campus - Norwood Morialta, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately
preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. Show less