- Apartment / Unit / Flat
CITY LIVING LUXURY IN VERDANT
It's time to move to Verdant - Perth's most vibrant inner-city community offering a new way of living! These are ready-to-occupy, spacious, stylish apartments; located for incredible convenience and c.. Show more >
It's time to move to Verdant - Perth's most vibrant inner-city community offering a new way of living! These are ready-to-occupy, spacious, stylish apartments; located for incredible convenience and complimented by luxurious, lifestyle enhancing facilities.
Verdant is a well-executed, chic and affordable development, specifically designed to appeal to younger and more forward-thinking residents. Make your move and enjoy proximity to the Northbridge cultural and entertainment precinct, the CBD and the broad selection of attractions Perth city has to offer. Explore dozens of restaurants, cafes, small bars, retail precincts, Perth's State Theatre, Art Gallery of WA, PICA, the State Library and more!
You'll love the Level 20 rooftop terrace, complete with yoga deck, pool, gym, sauna, private bar, dining space, lounges, pool table and outdoor cinema. The array of complex facilities is especially impressive given the low strata fees.
With all the luxury comforts of a modern home, Verdant apartments are designed to maximise space & comfort, with clever storage features and functional design.
• 1205 is a NE Facing 2bed 1bath 1car (72m2) on level 12
• Spectacular views of the CBD skyline, Optus stadium & Perth hills
• Designed by award-winning MJA Studio
• Chic, spacious indoor-outdoor living
• Well appointed bathrooms, great storage
• High ceilings & energy efficient lighting
• Secure storeroom & parking
• Remote intercom lift and garage access
• Secure motorbike & bicycle storage
• Wooden floors in living plus double glazed windows
• Awnings & roller blinds to CBD facing apartments
Verdant is a Green Living Development where residents enjoy a Reduced carbon footprint & lower cost of living, without compromising their lifestyle.
• Stunning lobby with striking 3-storey green wall; a vertical expanse of lush greenery in the heart of the city!
• Cross ventilation corridors fitted with mechanically operated glass louvres
• Systems to monitor energy usage
• Optimised building orientation
• Low energy light fittings, low flow water fittings, solar panels
• Average energy rating of 6.2 stars
• Verdant Electric Car available to residents
• Verdant Bicycles provided for resident use
The Level 20 rooftop is dedicated to facilities allowing great space to work out, relax or entertain guests...
• 360 degree views of the city and Perth hills
• Sparkling swimming pool with views towards Optus Stadium
• Yoga deck, fully equipped gym, large sauna
• Outdoor cinema, outdoor viewing deck
• Kitchen, BBQ and bar facilities, pool table
• Alfresco and indoor lounge and entertainment areas
At Verdant, driving is optional! The development boasts an impressive walk score of 95%, meaning daily tasks can be completed without a car. Perth's best offerings are within easy reach. If you do need to drive, there is an electric car-share system & shared bicycles available to residents. Just some city amenities include...
• Perth CBD business precinct - an easy work commute!
• Various shopping districts; department & boutique style
• Northbridge nightlife and entertainment events
• Public transport options
• Cultural and art centres
• Swan River, Perth Bell Tower & Elizabeth Quay
• Universities and international schools
• Claisebrook Cove, Optus stadium, Crown Casino
• Approx. 15mins to the airport by car
Verdant was an Australian Institute of Architects WA Chapter Awards 2020 award winner for The Harold Krantz Award for Multiple Housing. Showcasing a high standard of architecture in an apartment market where saleability is governed by top shelf finishes, inclusions, features and branding; MIA Studio's aspirations with Verdant create an apartment tower of enduring architectural quality. The development is intelligently composed, with apartments offering clever use of space, balconies being well arranged and an emphasis on craftsmanship.
*** Please note, apartment photos supplied are of Verdant's 2-bedroom, furnished "display apartment". As such, any interested party should inspect their specific apartment of interest in person, or request a live video tour of the specific apartment to ensure satisfaction with the relevant apartment's dimensions, layout, level of finish, location within the building, and views.
Thanks for reading about Verdant - now it's time to view:
Brent Compton | 0410 5431 124 (B1)
Brent Morfesse | 0419 900 747 (B2)
Natalie Hatton | 0421 232 274 (Nat) Show less