- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Exclusive North Facing 'Sandalwood' Apartment on Level 9
Arguably the most sought after complex in Strathfield "Sandalwood" is modern, spacious and luxurious. This well proportioned apartment showcases huge open plan living areas transitioning to the covere.. Show more >
Arguably the most sought after complex in Strathfield "Sandalwood" is modern, spacious and luxurious. This well proportioned apartment showcases huge open plan living areas transitioning to the covered entertainers balcony - which runs the full length of the apartment.
The generous sized rooms and living areas have private access to the north facing balcony. This amazing apartment is serviced by a designer Miele gas kitchen and two modern bathrooms. Onsite facilities include a swimming pool, parking, storage and lift access.
Its position is 100m's to the best of Strathfield. Restaurants, cafes, schools, parks, the plaza, the train station & buses are literally at your doorstep.
- Double brick construction, coveted due north aspect
- Custom built gas kitchen, Miele fitted, quartz benchtops
- Level 9 apartment with relaxing district and city views
- Huge 147sqm on title, this apartment feels more like a villa
- Perfect first home or investment prospect, high rental yield
- Epitome of an ideal location in the heart of Strathfield
- Exceptional secluded parking/store room on the third floor
- Updated flooring, lighting and designer kitchen, stone benches
- Huge open plan living and dining area includes study/office
- Both bedrooms are generous in size, filled with northerly light
- 1min walk to Strathfield Plaza, train station, shops & schools
Apartments in Sandalwood are tightly held for its quality construction, house-proportioned interiors and its proximity to the best of Strathfield. Inspection is highly recommended. This apartment is currently Vacant and can be inspected at anytime, please contact the selling agents.
Strata: $1300/qtr| Council $330/qtr | Water $190/qtr
Price Guide: $850,000
Auction: 22nd May 2021 Show less