Auction - 14th November 11.00am
Immaculate town home in a tranquil central setting
Nestled peacefully in a leafy cul-de-sac within a short stroll of Stockland Village, this sleek and modern town home provides an enchanting escape for executives, families or downsizers. This recently.. Show more >
Nestled peacefully in a leafy cul-de-sac within a short stroll of Stockland Village, this sleek and modern town home provides an enchanting escape for executives, families or downsizers. This recently Renovated residence is wonderfully bright and spacious, superbly appointed with open plan living flowing to an extensive entertainers' terrace that seamlessly flows onto the common lawn at the rear of the property which is like your own private park.
- Bright open plan living space opens via glass sliding doors to alfresco entertaining
- Vast sun soaked sandstone terrace with direct access to enclosed common lawn and garden
- Dining area with study nook, sleek CaesarStone kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Spacious sunlit bedrooms with soaring ceilings, two with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Chic new bathrooms plus downstairs powder room, ample storage
- Double brick construction, blackbutt flooring, plantation shutters and air conditioning
- Set at the rear of the complex with only one adjoining neighbour
- Two minute stroll to Stockland Village, supermarket, eateries and city/wharf bus
- Bus, bike or drive to Manly Beach within minutes, easy access to the city
- Lock-up garage with internal access, pet friendly (STA)
- Catchment for Manly West, St Cecilia's, Balgowlah Boys High School and Mackellar Girls
Council rates: $321.90pq approx.
Water rates: $147.31pq approx.
Strata rates: $1,674.75pq approx. Show less