Auction Onsite Sat 19th Dec
Grand Tri Level Family Townhouse as Big as a House
With leafy outlooks from every window, 7.6m-wide terraces, and to-die-for views over the Coogee valley to the ocean, this secluded four-bedroom family home won't stay on the market long. It's one of o.. Show more >
With leafy outlooks from every window, 7.6m-wide terraces, and to-die-for views over the Coogee valley to the ocean, this secluded four-bedroom family home won't stay on the market long. It's one of only nine townhouses in a tightly- held boutique collection and is a short 900m walk to the beach.
Want more space than a freestanding house so everyone can stretch out? This immaculately Renovated tri-level home offers three big bedrooms with a master ensuite on the upper level, and a double garage converted into a fourth bedroom, home office and rumpus room at ground level.
There's your choice of generous living spaces, sweeping terraces facing east for year-round alfresco dining, and an oversized north-facing courtyard at the rear teeming with well-established tropical greenery.
This not-to-be-missed property brims with summer sunshine, peace and privacy.
- Family- friendly setting between Coogee and Clovelly Beaches
- Sweeping valley views to the ocean
- 4 bedrooms - 3 with
- Built-ins, 2 open to private terrace, master with ensuite
- Huge formal living room opens to 7.58m- wide terrace
- Casual living/dining opens to north facing courtyard garden
- Tastefully Renovated
- Hardwood floors, custom cabinetry and mood lighting
- Sunny European-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
- Oversized back courtyard with established tropical gardens
- Large internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and loads of cross breezes
- Versatile lower-level 4th bed, media room/lounge and home office
- Off street parking in front
- 400m to Clovelly village, 10- minute walk to Coogee Beach, Coogee Public School catchment area
Contact: Daniel Gillespie 0413 535 105
Alexander Overs 0435 034 023 Show less