(72% of Median)
A fresh start in a premier family neighbourhood
At the serene cul-de-sac end of a tree-lined street, 1950s elegance combines with an enticing renovation within this attractive four bedroom, two bathroom home. Freshly painted and awash with polished.. Show more >
At the serene cul-de-sac end of a tree-lined street, 1950s elegance combines with an enticing renovation within this attractive four bedroom, two bathroom home. Freshly painted and awash with polished floorboards, enchanting garden views stream into every corner, providing a delightful environment for families to enjoy.
Extensive glazing and a charming open fireplace decorate the large lounge and dining room, sweeping around to a sleek kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances. Sitting separately, the family room with bar extends out to the paved alfresco and verdant garden lawn where the children will play endlessly.
Featuring a stylishly renovated ensuite alongside the master bedroom with walk-in robe, there is potential to Renovate further if desired or utilise the 604 sq m approx. to build a luxurious residence or townhouses (STCA).
Zoned for Camberwell High and Surrey Hills Primary School, appreciate the proximity to Wattle Park, tram, Deakin University, Kingswood College and PLC.
* Attractive four bedroom two bathroom home at the cul-de-sac end of a leafy street
* Large lounge/dining with open fireplace
* Sleek stone kitchen with quality appliances
* Rear family room flowing out to an alfresco and verdant garden lawn
* Master bedroom with WIR and stylishly renovated ensuite
* Ducted heating and multiple split system air-conditioners
* Freshly painted and featuring polished floorboards
* Attic storage
* Single garage with workshop
* Zoned for Camberwell High School and Surrey Hills Primary
* Walk to Kingswood College, Wattle Park and the tram
* Near Deakin University and PLC
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Fletchers COVID-19 Update
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
For more information, please visit: fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19
____ Show less