Stunning Single Level Villa - Nothing to do but Move In!!!
Strathpine Village has always been the area's premier community living destination, and it is my tremendous pleasure to present to the market its finest residential offering; 45a/26 Dixon Street. This.. Show more >
Strathpine Village has always been the area's premier community living destination, and it is my tremendous pleasure to present to the market its finest residential offering; 45a/26 Dixon Street. This tasteful modern renovation spared no expense and the new owner will enjoy a brand new kitchen and bathroom, new flooring and fresh paint throughout and more!
* 2 generous bedrooms both with air conditioning, fan and built-in robe.
* Renovated 'Instyle' brand kitchen featuring all-new cabinetry, soft close drawers, 'Bosch' brand oven and cooktop, and intelligent 'Power-in-Pantry' design ideal for apartment living
* Renovated bathroom featuring all-new cabinetry, soft close drawers, new shower with mobility-assist features and over-size skylight
* Massive cathedral ceiling brings natural light and air into combined living/dining, serviced by quality Panasonic air conditioner
* Hard-wearing wood-look vinyl throughout bedrooms and living areas, secured with pressure-flexible adhesive
* Second toilet in separate laundry
* Covered entertaining at rear, completely enclosed in colourbond-style at a height which ensures your privacy at home
* Lock up garage attached to the home features electric door with remote operation
* Unit and complex is pet-friendly (subject to body-corporate acceptance of application)
* One of the most reasonable body-corporate contributions in the Pine Rivers area
Less than 100m from the major Strathpine Centre and Bus Interchange and 500m from Strathpine Train Station, residents of Strathpine Village are walking distance to every possible amenity. At only 20kms from the city and an easy 30 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast, the appeal of Strathpine is easy to understand. Set to benefit from the booming of the Moreton Bay Region, the opening of the University of the Sunshine Coast Moreton Bay Campus in 2020 and other significant local developments, home-buyers and investors alike are lining up to express their interest. To avoid missing out, contact Douglas Mouritz today!
OPEN HOMES AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Maximum person restrictions apply and entry may be prohibited for health and safety reasons. Social distancing requirements and hygiene apply at all times.
The Queensland Government Health Direction requires mandatory contact information to be kept about Occupants, guests, attendees and staff members attending Open Home Inspections and Private Inspections for contact tracing purposes. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. Minimum information required is Name, Email and Mobile Number. Address is optional. Show less