(80% of Median)
SPACIOUS & STYLISH HIGH-SET TOWNHOUSE
Located within the tranquil and desirable Dorchester Park estate, this ex-display architect-designed, double storey residence is instantly appealing. Resting peacefully at the eastern end of the compl.. Show more >
Located within the tranquil and desirable Dorchester Park estate, this ex-display architect-designed, double storey residence is instantly appealing. Resting peacefully at the eastern end of the complex with only 1 neighbour, and boasting modern style with a spacious open-plan layout and quality appointments, this well presented home assures comfort and practicality for years to come for owner-occupiers, or a solid rental yield for astute investors. The property's convenient location puts residents within walking distance of Carseldine train station and local parks, and a few minutes drive of major local shopping centres, schools, amenities and M3 Motorway.
* Spacious and bright open-plan living with separate dining
* Practical flowing design opening to covered timber deck
* Quality kitchen, stone bench tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher
* High gloss tiles, modern decor, air conditioning, ceiling fans
* Study nook, powder room (third toilet), ample storage
* Master suite with air conditioning, fan, ensuite bathroom
* Two bedrooms with access to rear courtyard
* All bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes with shelving, hanging space, ceiling fans
* Internal laundry
* Quality main bathroom with bath
* Remote lock-up garage with internal access
* Quality finishes throughout
* Fully fenced rear courtyard with garden, pet friendly
* Covered single carport
* Side access and ample visitor parking
* Walking Distance to Carseldine Railway Station, Boxood Place Parkland
* Less than 10 mins drive to Carseldine Central Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside, Westfield Strathpine and North Point TAFE
* Easy access to the Airport, Gateway Motorway, Gympie Arterial Roads, Airport Link and Brisbane CBD
Presenting a stylish and carefree lifestyle opportunity for homebuyers, families, retirees, or investors alike!
Inspection is essential and easy to arrange. Please contact Joe Hawes for more information or an appointment to view on 0405 045 381.
1) Do not rely upon the above statements or representation as factual because these particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. They are not intended to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever concerning the property, and any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy them self by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the same.
2) The services, equipment and facilities, e.g. pool pump, hot water system and electrical systems have not been tested by the selling agent, and any potential purchaser should satisfy them self with by inspecting or otherwise.
3) The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time taken. Any areas, maps, measurements or distances are approximate. Show less