A Quintessential Bluestone Marvel in Prized Parkside
Located in one of Parksides best streets, this character c1900 maisonette home has been thoughtfully Renovated throughout. Incorporating breathtaking contemporary style, sleek modern finishes, splendi.. Show more >
Located in one of Parksides best streets, this character c1900 maisonette home has been thoughtfully Renovated throughout. Incorporating breathtaking contemporary style, sleek modern finishes, splendid accommodation and outstanding entertaining with all of Parksides amenities within easy reach.
Inviting separate lounge room leads to a superbly Renovated open plan kitchen/dining room with Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers, Smeg cooking appliance and fisher & Paykel dishwasher. Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes and main with open fireplace. Modern central bathroom, full size Renovated laundry, and second separate w/c.
This well cared for home comprises of period features with arched hallway, high ceilings, polished original floorboards, plantation shutters and character fireplaces. A low maintenance paved rear courtyard adds to the liveability of this perfectly positioned residence with valuable rear lane access from Oxenbould Lane to a double carport.
Ideal for the executive couple, young professionals, those seeking to downsize, or as a solid city-edge investment. Offering a multitude of options for both commuting and working from home. A delightfully presented residence in a tightly held pocket.
- Plantation shutters, ornamental fireplaces, high ceilings & built-in robes
- Entertainers kitchen including smeg stainless steel oven, Fisher & Paykel dish washer, Caesarstone stone bench tops
- Renovated central bathroom with double vanity
- French doors to paved courtyard & pergola
- Self-sufficient established garden with automatic watering system to the front yard
- Ceiling fans, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout plus security system
- Two toilets & separate Renovated laundry
- Low maintenance allotment with valuable lane access to double carport with electric roller doors and storage above
- Excellent schooling options including zoned for Parkside Primary School & Glenunga International High School.
Council / City of Unley
Built / 1900
Land /219 m2
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you. Show less