Please Call For Details
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
A sublime, easy beachside life awaits at this newly Renovated and immaculately presented apartment. Nestled on one of Perth's best beaches, be greeted by ocean views which stretch as far as Rottnest I.. Show more >
A sublime, easy beachside life awaits at this newly Renovated and immaculately presented apartment. Nestled on one of Perth's best beaches, be greeted by ocean views which stretch as far as Rottnest Island, every time you come home to this cleverly designed, stylish studio that makes the most of every last bit of space.
Filled with light all year round, the open plan living features a modern kitchen with gas cooking, high-quality stainless-steel appliances and plenty of benchtop and cupboard space that will mean cooking is never a chore. In keeping with the tone, the bathroom is compact, yet luxurious and comfortable. There's a perfect ocean-side spot to sit and eat or enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day, then relax in the inviting lounge area and catch a movie on the almost-hidden from view TV.
You're spoilt for choice for sporting activities here with long walks on the pristine beach, water sports galore, Sea View Golf Club or even a spot of beach yoga to keep you busy. Reward your sporting efforts afterwards with a well-earned visit to your pick of the area's restaurants, cafés and bars. As well as Eric Street Shopping Centre, you're only a short trip to all the Fremantle favourites - the markets, South Beach and South Terrace; and only a 23minute drive to Perth CBD. Whether it's for breezy beachside living or an astute investment, don't look past this gem and book your inspection today.
- 1 bed, 1 bath beachside top floor studio apartment
- Newly Renovated, ready to move in and enjoy
- Located on one of Perth's best beaches, with wide ocean views out to Rottnest Island
- Perfect home or wise investment
- Smart kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage; light-filled all year round
- Extra loft storage for golf bags, surfboards and kiteboards
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, bars, surf clubs and golf clubs
- Eric Street Shopping Centre, as well as bus and train stations nearby
- On-street resident parking or parking permit available from Cottesloe Council
- Fremantle markets, South Beach and South Terrace within easy reach and Perth CBD approx. 12km away.
Rates & Local Information:
Council Rates: $1,497.04 (approx)
Water Rates : $929.38 (approx)
Strata Rates: $809.25 p/quarter
Council: Town of Cottesloe
Primary School Catchment: North Cottesloe Primary School
High School Catchment: Shenton College
PLEASE NOTE: These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent. Show less