AUCTION 20/02/2021 at 12:30pm, ON SITE
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE - PROPERTY WITH POTENTIAL Dual income
Located in a popular residential street of Lidcombe, close to Schools, shops, cafes, parks and Lidcombe Railway Station. Perched on a 443sqm clear corner block, offers two detached dwellings. Enjoy th.. Show more >
Located in a popular residential street of Lidcombe, close to Schools, shops, cafes, parks and Lidcombe Railway Station. Perched on a 443sqm clear corner block, offers two detached dwellings. Enjoy the benefit of living in one and the option to rent the other in order to take away the mortgage stress. Or lease both as an investment - the potential combined rental return of two detached dwellings is approximately $1000 to $1100 per week.
Zone R2 - Low-Density Residential (Auburn Local Environmental Plan 2010). Great opportunity to invest now, build your dream home (S.T.C.A.).
* Renovated home with five good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
* Two full-sized bathrooms plus an en-suite to the main bedroom.
* An en-suite to the upstairs air conditioned loft/studio with lots of storage space.
* Combined lounge & dining room with modern A/C, leads to an oversized family/sunroom or home office.
* Large timber kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking finished with granite benchtops.
* Paved low maintenance front and backyard with side access, a workshop & storage room.
REAR DWELLING WITH SEPARATE ENTRY:
* Bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
* Separate lounge and dining area with modern A/C and tile flooring throughout.
* Gas cooking kitchen, laundry & bathroom.
* Remote side access to a a carport with covered entertaining area.
* Currently leased to the same tenant for over four years at $390 per week.
These family homes are located moments from Lidcombe railway station, Schools, transport, cafes, parks and shops.
* Inspection: Saturdays 12:00 - 12:30pm,
* Auction: Saturday 20/02/2021 at 12:30pm, ON SITE.
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Does not constitute any representation by the vendor/s or agent.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Show less