The Most Stylish Villa in South Scarborough
I'm proud to present this super chic, immaculate on trend 3x1 single level villa to the South Scarborough market. Renovated less than 12 months ago and finished to the highest standard, this home will.. Show more >
I'm proud to present this super chic, immaculate on trend 3x1 single level villa to the South Scarborough market. Renovated less than 12 months ago and finished to the highest standard, this home will have you in awe at every space you walk into. Designed to impress with quality finishes, matching cabinetry, flooring, lighting and calming coastal colour schemes throughout. Light, bright and care-free, this is the one for you.
Featuring three cleverly designed outdoor spaces for you to enjoy, entertain and relax…a rarity in Scarborough. Internally you'll see coastal design aspects such as floating bamboo floorboards, Distressed wood cladding, study nook with storage seats, textured splashbacks and quality plantation shutters throughout. Shaynna Blaze eat your heart out!
You deserve this amazing home, relax in the morning sun with your paper and coffee or choose to visit your favourite local café instead, conveniently located minutes' walk from your doorstep. You'll be spoilt with lifestyle, food and entertainment choices.
What else you'll love…
• Spacious, Renovated kitchen with brand new cabinetry and stone benchtops
• Beautifully and thoughtfully Renovated throughout with matching design and colour schemes
• Single automatic garage with additional storeroom
• Smart, self-closing storage
• Spacious and aesthetically pleasing main bedroom with dimmer downlights and feature wall with wood cladding
• Renovated, stylish wet bathroom with floating sink, sunlight and matching cabinets
• LED lighting in laundry and kitchen
• Downlights and dimmer lighting
• Floor to ceiling cupboards in laundry
• Direct access to outdoor area from laundry
• Wrap around yard featuring three outdoor spaces
• Eco decking in alfresco area
• Split system aircon in main living and fans in each room
• Dishwasher, gas stove and fan forced pyrolysis oven
• Third bedroom can be used as a study or bedroom
• New security gate
• Roller shutters for privacy
**low common insurance $150.18/quarter**
What the future looks like…
Most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the space and surrounds of this home, a short walk from the home reveals beautiful plus, gorgeous cafés such as Doric St, General Public, Drift, Skol and quality grocers like Brighton Road Food Market and City Beach IGA. You'll be minutes away from amazing beaches and shopping options and you'll have a choice of some of the best schools in Perth.
Don't wait to view this home! Contact Rav for a detailed property information pack otherwise I look forward to meeting you at the next home open. Follow me on Instagram @ravkproperty for the latest property updates
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters Show less