Pretty as a Picture Post War on a 789m2 Parcel
There is something irresistible about a white picket fence. The allure of what lies beyond it. The romance & nostalgia it evokes. The promise of things as yet unseen. Add to that a flowering Jacaranda.. Show more >
There is something irresistible about a white picket fence. The allure of what lies beyond it. The romance & nostalgia it evokes. The promise of things as yet unseen. Add to that a flowering Jacaranda and a sunny Spring day in Brisbane, and it's almost a dream!
Set back from the street, as if hidden from the world, you are sure to fall instantly in love with Ravensview'. With a sweeping driveway and lush lawn approach, this beautiful character home displays charm from every angle. Recently Renovated yet still offering immense scope for future enhancement, it is a home that will leave a lasting impression long after you've left. Ready for your immediate enjoyment and enjoying a coveted north-to-rear aspect, the sale of this property presents an amazing opportunity to acquire a quality residence in a convenient location that offers exceptional access to village amenities and city bound transport.
With a solid construction of brick and hardwood timber, the residence has been extended to offer flexibility in the floorplan, and a larger than most' layout that will likely offer broad appeal to investors, downsizers, first home buyers and young families alike. Balancing practical living with a funky aesthetic, the home has clearly been enhanced for everyday comfort.
Features you're sure to love include:
* Front porch with double entry doors opening to reveal a bright & airy living space with polished timber floorboards
* Gourmet hamptons' style kitchen with adjoining butlers pantry is centrally positioned to provide easy access to living or dining on either side
* Sizeable sun room, currently utilised for formal dining, takes advantage of a fabulous outlook over the trees to the north eastern hills
* Three gorgeous bedrooms benefit from cooling breezes & abundant natural light
* Modern main bathroom upstairs with shower over bath and separate WC
* Expansive entertainer's terrace, level lawns, terraced gardens and fire pit provides multiple options for dining alfresco, bbq' with friends or afternoon drinks
* Lower level rumpus room with fireplace is perfect for date nights in, family time, video gaming, movies and so much more!
* Under house garaging for 2 small cars plus additional off street parking for 2 more!
* Integrated internal laundry with second bathroom that services guests and residents alike
* Massive storage/utility space underneath with so many options for everyday use
* Children and pets will love the fully fenced yard too, with easy access all around the home
* Easy access address, a short distance from cafes, grocery stores, places of worship, bars and restaurants, and public transport links to the city. You will also be within catchment for The Gap State Primary & High School(s)
* BONUS: Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, polished floors, french doors, abundant storage throughout
An inspection is highly recommended to see everything this lovely home and its surrounding neighbourhood have to offer. Run, don't walk homes of this calibre are hotly contested in our leafy suburb and simply do not last!
Ray White The Gap has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold without an advertised price, By Negotiation. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Show less