Auction Sunday 15th November 11:15AM On-Site
Paint & Prosper Revitalise & Rent
It's all about the location here! Sited in a quiet no through road and across the street from a verdant reserve with playground, this 1970s constructed, conventional home offers a unique opportunity f.. Show more >
It's all about the location here! Sited in a quiet no through road and across the street from a verdant reserve with playground, this 1970s constructed, conventional home offers a unique opportunity for both home buyers and investors to purchase now, paint and revitalise.
The home sits on a generous 763m² allotment and presents the perfect start up opportunity for younger buyers entering the market or a great opportunity for keen renovators/handymen to revitalise and re-release to the market or rent for profit.
With 4 spacious bedrooms, the home will suit the larger family on a budget. A generous living room will provide ample space for your daily relaxation, completed by a split system air conditioner gas heater.
A combined kitchen/meals area offers a bright 2nd living space. The original kitchen provides a wide sink with Pura tap, free standing gas stove, generous pantry space and a breakfast bar.
Enjoy outdoor living on a wide rear verandah overlooking a generous lawn covered backyard, or sit on your full width front verandah and enjoy the vista over a large front yard with established lawn and garden areas.
An oversize single garage will accommodate the family car, and there's plenty of room for any future outdoor improvements, (STCC).
Renovators, home buyers, investors and handymen are recommended to inspect.
* 1970s constructed, conventional home on generous allotment
* Unique location overlooking Ohio Court Reserve and playground
* Generous block size of 760m² (Approx.)
* Great opportunity to paint and prosper, or Renovate for reward
* Full width front verandah overlooking large front yard
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Large lounge room with split system air conditioner and heater
* Combined kitchen/meals with sliding door to the rear yard
* Functional kitchen offering wide sink with Pura tap, free standing gas stove, generous pantry space and a breakfast bar
* Wide rear verandah, ideal for outdoor living
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with established garden
* Oversize single garage
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Perfect opportunity for the larger family on a budget
* Subdivision potential STCA
Perfectly located in a quiet, low traffic street with Ohio Court Reserve just across the road and Baltimore Reserve & The Parafield Gardens Soccer & Sports Club close by.
Local schools include Garden College Primary Campus, Karrendi Primary School, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools. (Purchasers need to make their own enquiries as to the location of specific school zones)
Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza, Hollywood Plaza or Mawson Lakes. Public transport is a short walk to Shepherdson Road with express transport to the city available at the Mawson Lakes Interchange.
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | R - Residential
Land | 760sqm(Approx.)
House | 203sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq Show less