Auction, Saturday 15 May
Light filled character duplex nestled amongst a beautiful garden
Tucked away amidst a beautiful garden with cobbled paths and a gated entry, this gorgeous home welcomes you with light filled open space and high ceilings, thoughtfully maintaining its character featu.. Show more >
Tucked away amidst a beautiful garden with cobbled paths and a gated entry, this gorgeous home welcomes you with light filled open space and high ceilings, thoughtfully maintaining its character features. Originally a three-bedroom duplex, the property now boasts oversized living and a sumptuous sunroom, a room length bay-window, where the view is a sight to be seen in Spring, including amongst its New York loft styled windows, a sight of the Harbour Bridge and Barangaroo Star Tower, to realise you are 5mins to the access of the best of the lower north shore and Sydney Living. Walk to Neutral Bay beach for a swim, ferry to the city, and the commercial and entertainment centre of Neutral Bay.
- Enter through a high gated door onto a cobble lane to a private entry
- Opening to a home of high ceilings, bay windows, and Blackbutt Australian hard wood timber floors
- Spacious living with original marble fireplace, opening onto a dining area and sunroom/study area
- Fully Renovated designer Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Private terrace to the rear, perfect to entertain, surrounded by trees
- Two large queen-sized bedrooms with feature fireplaces
- Stylish light-filled bathroom, Ceasarstone vanity, bath and shower, travertine flooring, including a large skylight window, to enjoy a tranquil bath amongst the stars.
- Internal laundry with dryer, quality blinds
- A home within a home for your automobile, a lock-up garage, with storage
- Pretty night view of the North Sydney Skyline through the trees
- 5 minute walk to Cafes, CBD buses, Ferry and the Neutral Bay Club (enjoy tennis, bowls..)
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website. Show less