'Sonoma' Timeless waterfront estate - boatshed, putting green, sparkling pool
Uniquely private from both the streetscape and the harbour, this mesmerising c1920s waterfront home was originally designed in the by iconic Sydney architects Peddle Thorp. Updated by a sympathetic ar.. Show more >
Uniquely private from both the streetscape and the harbour, this mesmerising c1920s waterfront home was originally designed in the by iconic Sydney architects Peddle Thorp. Updated by a sympathetic architectural extension, stunning professionally landscaped gardens outline this rarely offered 897sqm waterfront landholding.
Capturing sweeping harbour views at every opportunity, a series of indoor and outdoor living spaces remain connected to the waterfront at all times. Retaining its innate grandeur, beamed ceilings tower above most rooms with gracious traditional details preserved throughout. Thoughtfully tailored for modern family life, the kitchen overlooks the heated swimming pool and level lawn. Sandstone stairs descend to the waterfront passing by a putting green to arrive at a purpose-built boat shed housing an inflatable RIB boat for easy access out to the nearby moorings in Shellcove.
A generational home of endless appeal positioned at the end of a long gated driveway footsteps from the start of the scenic Cremorne Point Walk, explore the world famous beauty of Sydney Harbour at your leisure. Stroll to local ferry wharfs at Cremorne Point and Kurraba Point or drive into the city centre in less than 10 minutes.
• 50m to the start of the Cremorne Point Walk, 800m to Kurraba Point Wharf
• Zoned for highly regarded Neutral Bay Public School, metres to bus transport
• Formal dining room opening out to the poolside living and lawns
• Quality granite kitchen featuring Smeg induction cooking a St George oven
• Master suite with elevated views, bi-fold doors, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three majestic bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms on the lower level
• Four Renovated bathrooms featuring mosaic tiling and marble vanity tops
• Gas fireplace in a feature Inglenook within the formal lounge room
• Relaxing TV room adjoining a private study, second open-plan study station
• Sunroom encased by picture windows framing harbour and city views
• Lower level terrace surrounded by greenery capturing breathtaking views
• Superb family bathroom with incredible proportions and oversized bath
• Combined laundry room/extra powder room with direct access outside
• Automated solar heated pool cover plus a gas heating system, outdoor shower
• Ducted air-conditioning, ducted gas heating, built-in robes
• Garden lighting, built-in barbeque and a harbourside synthetic putting green
• Boatshed to be sold with a RIB inflatable boat, plenty of kayak storage
• Polished timber floors, luxe woollen carpets, leadlight windows, attic storage
• Remote access to the security gates, double carport and storage shed/cubby
• Head-height under-house footprint providing cellaring, workshop and storage
• Three minute drive to both Neutral Bay Junction and Spofforth Street Shops
• Close to a selection to leading private schools on the Lower North Shore
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509, Benoit Guittonneau 0416 514 010 or Ross Nesdale 0452 030 842. Show less