Offers Presented By 15th February 2021
COMMANDING HOME IN KINGSLEYS MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
Impressive is an understatement here! Perched at an elevated position at the very top of a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac that flanks a gorgeous bushland park, this 5-bedroom, plus study, 3-bathroom home fe.. Show more >
Impressive is an understatement here! Perched at an elevated position at the very top of a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac that flanks a gorgeous bushland park, this 5-bedroom, plus study, 3-bathroom home feels like a world away, yet still so close to everything that matters.
Sitting on a massive 903m2 block and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, with a pool and spa, two living areas, and a games room with bar, you will feel like you are on a permanent holiday in this property!
Only a stone's throw from the freeway and Kingsway Shopping Centre, this huge home is perfectly located for convenience while still offering your very own expansive, private sanctuary. With commanding views to the east, this sophisticated family home welcomes the visitor to a large foyer that opens to a generously sized sunken main living room. Another living area behind adjoins the kitchen, a welcoming central hub of the home. The kitchen boasts granite benchtops, stainless steel double-sinks, large oven and rangehood with glass splashbacks, ample cupboards and a big pantry. With a dining area roomy enough to seat eight, this is a home that caters perfectly to the bigger family.
Five generously sized, carpeted bedrooms, plus a study large enough to accommodate two desks, ensures everyone here is amply catered for. Atop the jarrah stairs, a kitchenette is perfect for a teenager's retreat, complete with another large brightly lit living space whose balcony enjoys inland views and a fresh sea-breeze. Relax and enjoy your spacious master-bedroom where comfort is aplenty. The connecting ensuite bathroom is spacious and comes complete with a shower, deep bathtub, twin vanities, a separate toilet plus a separate powder room.
Entertaining was never so easy with a games room and bar, but it's the outside alfresco dining area that will impress your guests. Enjoy your summer days dining or relaxing under the undercover area, complete with built in BBQ connected to gas, overlooking a tropical swimming pool or taking a soak in your spa in the cooler days.
Only a short distance to parks and community sporting facilities, outstanding cafes and restaurants at the local shopping village, the freeway, bushland walking trails, Greenwood Secondary College (catchment zone), other excellent educational facilities, the revamped Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Craigie Leisure Centre, beautiful beaches, Hillary's Boat Harbour and more, this hot property is right in the thick of where the action is, despite its spectacular seclusion. It doesn't get much better than this!
• 5 Carpeted bedrooms (most with walk-in robes,) two with ensuites
• 3 bathrooms - 2 recently Renovated
• 1 private study, big enough for 2 desks
• Two separate living areas, one with ceiling fan
• Large kitchen with granite benchtops, double stainless sinks, ample cupboard space, dishwasher, 900 wide chef's oven with range hood and gas stove top, glass splashbacks
• Evaporative air conditioning throughout whole home/separate split system reversible air con in study
• Separate dining area (to accommodate table and 8 chairs)
• Big games room with impressive bar
• Rendered exterior
• Double linen cupboard
• French doors throughout main living areas
• 2 storage rooms under Jarrah staircase
• Solid timber floors through main living areas
• Fully Renovated functional laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
• Undercover outdoor alfresco entertaining with huge paved area around side of home
• Tropical gardens, including Frangipani and citrus trees
• Massive storage shed
• Double remote-controlled lock-up garage with rear roller-door access to the backyard
• Solar panels
• Working pond
• East facing tranquil cul-de-sac location
• Flanked by beautiful tree-lined park
• Within catchment zones of numerous primary schools, including Montessori School and Greenwood College
• Kingsway Shops only 5 mins drive
• Easy freeway access
• Close to shopping, bus stops, beaches and Hillary's Marina
All offers presented on 15th February 2021
owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior.
For further information contact:
James Kennedy on 0421 420 450 or email [email protected] Show less