AUCTION 13th February at 2:30pm
Timeless Charm on a Supersized 800sqm Block (Approx.)
An elegant showcase of space generously spread over an impressive 800sqm (approx.), this perfectly presented clinker-brick beauty is filled with character, light and recently refreshed vitality. Set o.. Show more >
An elegant showcase of space generously spread over an impressive 800sqm (approx.), this perfectly presented clinker-brick beauty is filled with character, light and recently refreshed vitality. Set on the high side of the street with a north-facing rear, walk to the wide open spaces of Dendy Park and enjoy easy access to leading Bayside schools, public transport, Hampton Street shopping, and the local beach.
Offering so much more than initially meets the eye, discover a large air-conditioned lounge room with a stylish slate-framed gas fireplace, complemented by a relaxed dining room. The gleaming kitchen boasts a quality 900mm Fisher and Paykel oven and cooktop plus a dishwasher, a handy breakfast bar, and a glossy splashback.
Spill outside through a set of French doors to a timber-topped deck, elevated to appeal and ideal for entertaining. Framed by a private leafy perimeter, take advantage of a yard that goes on forever, enhanced by a lush lawn and established garden bathed in northern light.
Enjoy 2 generously sized and robed bedrooms, serviced by a centrally placed bathroom with a walk-in shower offering a rainfall shower head, granite-finished vanity, and mirrored cabinetry. Additional features include a large laundry, separate WC, hydronic heating, split-system heating and cooling, ceiling fans, recessed down-lighting, and a single lock-up garage with additional driveway parking. Astute buyers will need to act decisively!
At a glance...
* Approx. 800sqm parcel of land with a north-facing rear
* 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
* Spacious lounge and dining rooms
* Stylish kitchen with modern appliances and a breakfast bar
* Renovated bathroom with a walk-in shower
* Laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Separate WC
* North-facing timber deck alongside an established garden and yard
* Single lock-up garage with additional driveway parking
* Hydronic heating, split-system heating/cooling, gas fireplace, and ceiling fans
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1777 Show less