Auction On-site | 29/8/20 at 2:30pm
Deceased Estate - One Owner Home
This true family home is perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after location on 940m2 (approx.), only moments from the lake and beach with space and functionality to suit the whole family. With a f.. Show more >
This true family home is perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after location on 940m2 (approx.), only moments from the lake and beach with space and functionality to suit the whole family. With a fantastic street presence and commanding frontage, this solid brick home is filled with opportunity to Renovate, extend or subdivide (STCC).
Close-by amenities such as the rowing club and playgrounds (perfect for those with an active lifestyle or young family), shopping facilities and the heart of West Lakes Shore, your home offers generous living spaces, open plan kitchen with adjacent meals area and an enormous backyard. This home is ripe and ready for the taking with easy access to lake, boulevard and beach.
What We Love:
- More space than you can imagine with 5 generous bedrooms, with one bedroom located downstairs with an en-suite
- Main bedroom upstairs has its own private en-suite, with another full family bathroom located on the same level
- Large retreat area upstairs, ideal as a teenager retreat or toy room (perhaps even a man-cave)
- Stunning open fire place and reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout, making the cold winters warm and hot summers cool
- Abundance of natural light filled rooms, amplifying the space already on offer
- Two amazing balconies to enjoy the views from the top, with one North facing and one South facing
- Large lounge and separate dining area and kitchen with adjacent meals area; perfect for those family morning breakfasts
- Spacious family room, study (or home office), wet bar and cellar located downstairs with ample storage options
- Under house storage in the lounge area, ideal for those items you wish to treasure but not display
- Large, secured and enclosed rear yard providing peace of mind for the family with a large covered patio and the lovely, serene option to enjoy long lunches under the vines
- Double lock up garage to secure your vehicles with internal access for added convenience
- Separate drive-through driveway on the opposite side with plenty of room for a boat, caravan or shed
- Outdoor BBQ area with separate workshop
All of the above, and we haven't even discussed location! Make memories with your family at the local duck pond that will last a lifetime or go crabbing at the beach, both options only seconds from your doorstep. Enjoy the breezes flowing from the beach only a street away, or leisurely stroll along West Lakes at sunrise or sunset; the choice is yours.
Space, functionality and conveniently located only moments from the West Lakes Westfield Shopping centre, public transport options, local schools, parks and local amenities, you really couldn't ask for anything more than 23 The Annie Watts Circuit, West Lakes Shore.
For more information, please call Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
RLA: 175322 Show less