Best Offers By Wednesday September 2nd 5:00PM
Sensational New Home in Fabulous Dress Circle Location
Only just completed and boasting refreshing, contemporary appointments throughout, this stunning brand-new Hamptons style home offers the very best of luxurious fittings and modern styling, all flowin.. Show more >
Only just completed and boasting refreshing, contemporary appointments throughout, this stunning brand-new Hamptons style home offers the very best of luxurious fittings and modern styling, all flowing across a magnificent 4 bedroom design, where 3 separate living spaces provide more than enough room for the modern busy executive family only a stone's throw to Norwood.
A bright study adjacent the entrance hall offers the perfect environment for those who work from home, or a refreshing studio space for quite relaxation. Enjoy the benefits that dual living areas provide as you sit back and relax in the formal living/theatre room.
Open plan living is the order of the day with a massive family/dining/kitchen area providing a luxuriously appointed every day casual space. Cook, carve and create your own culinary masterpieces in this stunning modern kitchen, featuring island breakfast bar, butler's pantry with wine fridge, composite stone bench tops, double sink and stainless steel appliances. A clever hidden laundry completes this contemporary utility area, offering under bench appliance space and direct access to the outdoors.
When it's time to entertain alfresco style, step through the central opening sliding doors and relax on a paved alfresco portico, constructed under the main roof and overlooking a spacious lawn covered rear yard with established garden beds and new plantings.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous double bed proportion, all luxuriously appointed with fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk in robe and fabulous, contemporary ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors, while bedroom 4 offers a walk-in robe and direct access to a salubrious main bathroom complete with freestanding bath and dual vanities.
A double garage with auto panel lift doors completes a fabulous offering that is bound to appeal to the larger, more affluent, executive family who demands the best in living environments and loves to entertain at home.
* Sensational brand-new home in fabulous dress circle location
* Stylish appointments throughout
* Fresh neutral tones, crisp floating floors and LED downlights to the living areas
* Magnificent spacious, combined family/dining/kitchen
* Outstanding kitchen set up featuring butler's pantry and hidden laundry
* Kitchen boasting island breakfast bar, butler's pantry with wine bar, composite stone bench tops, double sink and stainless steel Smeg appliances
* Spacious alfresco entertaining area constructed under the main roof
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with established gardens
* 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with large walk-in robe, makeup vanity and luxury ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Bedroom 4 with walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
* Stunning main bathroom with freestanding bath and dual vanities
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors
* 2.7m ceilings
* Security system installed
* Automated irrigation system
* Intercom from front gate
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
Perfectly located close to all amenities. Norwood Parade, The Gums Recreation Reserve and Kensington Gardens Reserve, all close by, perfect for your sport and recreation. Local shopping at Firle Shopping Centre and the Magill Road lifestyle precinct are readily available. Quality schools including Trinity Gardens Primary School, St Joseph's Payneham, Norwood Morialta High School & Middle School, Pembroke College and The University of South Australia Magill Campus are in the local area and easily accessible.
Be quick to inspect.
Council | NORWOOD PAYNEHAM & ST PETERS
Zone | RC - Residential Character15.5 - Trinity Gardens / St Morris
Land | 505sqm(Approx.)
House | 286sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
We strongly recommend that if you have recently returned from travel interstate or overseas or are feeling unwell at this time, please contact the listing agent to discuss alternative ways to view or bid at any upcoming auctions and/ or appointments. Show less