Auction - Contact Agent
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Semi-style living close to Neutral Bay village
Gracefully balancing its original Art Deco architecture with sophisticated contemporary updates, this light-filled garden apartment is conveniently set on the ground floor of a boutique block of just .. Show more >
Gracefully balancing its original Art Deco architecture with sophisticated contemporary updates, this light-filled garden apartment is conveniently set on the ground floor of a boutique block of just four footsteps from the heart of Neutral Bay.
Exuding elegance, the semi-style layout and private level lawn set this quality offering apart from the competition. Retaining its intricate ceiling details, lofty proportions are complemented by the glamorous chandeliers and newly refinished timber floorboards. Seamlessly tailored to incorporate endless storage solutions, both the kitchen and bathroom have been cleverly Renovated.
A sought-after address superbly positioned for modern living, walk to Neutral Bay's vibrant eateries and shopping hub in a matter of minutes. Supremely central to local golf courses, tennis courts, playgrounds and waterfront walks, enjoy easy access into the city centre by either bus or car.
● Relaxing lounge room with restored Art Deco chandelier and picture rail
● Forever elegant patterned ceilings above both the lounge and dining
● Designer kitchen with Miele gas cooking and semi-integrated dishwasher
● Sleek kitchen joinery topped with Caesarstone, glazed tile splashback
● Renovated bathroom with subway tiles, combined shower and bath tub
● French doors open off the master into a home office and neat level lawn
● Carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, extra storage in the office/nursery
● Air-conditioning, plantation shutters, security intercom, gas bayonet
● Shared backyard featuring a drying area and access to the laundry room
● 200m walk to cafes, eateries and bars, 300m to Woolworths Neutral Bay
● Travel into the city in less than 10 minutes, short walk to express buses
● 500m to Cammeray Golf Club, 200m to Grasmere Children's Playground
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Chris Girling 0404 856 976. Show less