- Apartment / Unit / Flat
First floor treasure with an inspiring outlook
Stylishly Renovated and perfectly placed just metres from the train, tram, enticing village cafes and Stockland Tooronga, first home buyers, savvy investors and young professionals will see the immens.. Show more >
Stylishly Renovated and perfectly placed just metres from the train, tram, enticing village cafes and Stockland Tooronga, first home buyers, savvy investors and young professionals will see the immense value on offer within this apartment.
On the first floor of a quiet and boutique block, the desirable three bedroom layout is complemented by outstanding dimensions. With polished floorboards, tree-top views and natural light streaming in throughout, the generous lounge connects to the dining room and premium kitchen featuring stone surfaces. Includes a sparkling white bathroom, split system air-conditioner, secure entry, a garage and a car space.
Stay healthy by walking or cycling along the Gardiners Creek Trail or swimming at the Harold Holt Swim Centre. Close to the many fine dining experiences and quality retail that dot Glenferrie Road and High Street.
* Stylishly Renovated three bedroom apartment
* In a boutique block with first floor tree-top views
* Metres to the train, tram, village cafes and Stockland Tooronga
* Polished floorboards and abundant natural light
* Premium stone kitchen open with the lounge and dining room
* Sparkling white bathroom
* Split system air-conditioner
* Secure entry, garage and car space
* Near Gardiners Creek Trail, Harold Holt Swim Centre, Glenferrie Road and High Street
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Fletchers COVID-19 Update
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
For more information, please visit: fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19
____ Show less