(81% of Median)
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Top Floor, Top Notch Apartment with City Views!
This top floor opportunity is too good to be missed. Appealing to owner occupiers, and investors who want good-quality tenants with it's ultra-convenient location, spectacular panoramic views and low .. Show more >
This top floor opportunity is too good to be missed. Appealing to owner occupiers, and investors who want good-quality tenants with it's ultra-convenient location, spectacular panoramic views and low maintenance renovations.
Positioned on the eastern end of the building, you will enjoy the spectacular views from the balcony. With Hamilton Hill to your left, trees and greenery to your right and the City skyline straight ahead. Unobstructed city views are quite rare nowadays, plus you'll enjoy the privacy of being perched above all of your neighbouring properties.
The unit itself is incredibly tidy, well maintained and generously sized. Maintenance won't be needed for many years to come, thanks to the care and diligence of the current owners and the active body corporate.
Snapshot of Features:
- Open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Balcony and master bedroom both have incredible views
- Modern kitchen with dish-drawer and updated electric appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Good sized second bedroom also with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Fly screens in the living areas
- Huge lock-up garage with laundry and your own hot water system
- Allocated clothes line
- Double-glazed windows
- Rental Appraisal $350/week
- Just a short walk to the newly Renovated Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Albion Train Station, plenty of dining options, cafes, gyms and Truro Street Bus Station
- 5 km from Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to the Airport Link Tunnel, Inner City Bypass and North and South Coasts
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your email enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662 Show less