- Apartment / Unit / Flat
A private and boutique development so close to everything is within your reach!
Located in the desirable inner north area only 5km from Brisbane CBD, even closer to QUT Kelvin Grove University Campus and Royal Brisbane Hospital, and less than 200m walking distance to Reading Newm.. Show more >
Located in the desirable inner north area only 5km from Brisbane CBD, even closer to QUT Kelvin Grove University Campus and Royal Brisbane Hospital, and less than 200m walking distance to Reading Newmarket Shopping Centre with 8 cinemas. Emelie Residences is a small but high-quality development you should consider as your new nest or investment nest egg.
With a lift accessing all upper level units, under-cover ground level carparking and a caretaker to look after the grounds, this development is perfect to compliment your busy lifestyle. A pet is welcome and the nearby parks and bike paths give you plenty of close by areas for recreation and relaxation.
Emelie Residences is located only 5-minute drive from Kelvin Grove and a direct 15 bus trip from the CBD, making the daily commute a breeze.
Construction has started, and with unit 6 already sold you will need to Be quick to secure your unit and benefit from $40,000 combined First Home and Home Builder government grants.
· 3 storey 6 lots boutique development with community elevator to all floors
· State of the art kitchen and stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop featuring beautiful stone benchtops
· Kitchen with coloured back glass splashback, soft touch closing drawers and fridge space plumbed for icemaker fridge
· Master bedroom with built-in joinery walk-in-robe and Ensuite
· Bedrooms with privacy lock
· Quality carpet with underlay to Master Bedroom & walk-in robe and Bedroom 2
· 600 x 600 quality floor tiling to open plan Foyer/Living/Dining/Kitchen
· Floor to ceiling wall tiled wet areas
· Separate Laundry
· Ducted air-conditioning system reverse cycle and energy efficient
· Ceiling fan to Living and Bedrooms
· 7.5 average star rating of Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme
Unit 4 104m2 home on the first floor. 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath/ 1 Car home featuring a generous balcony which faces the open grounds of the church grounds behind the complex. Bedrooms are not adjoined so less noise and more privacy. Quality fit-out throughout - $520,000
Location and Amenities:
Brisbane CBD 5km
Reading Newmarket Shopping Centre 188m
Bus stop 450m
Newmarket Train Station 1.1km
QUT Kelvin Grove University Campus 2.2km
Kelvin Grove State College 2.1km
Ballymore Pre-School & Kindergarten 2.4km
Queensland Academies Creative Industries 2.8km
Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital 3.9km
Contact Benjamin Goodman on 0413 109 123 of Strata Nest for further information. Strata Nest is not only the sole selling agent, we are also the Body Corporate Manager and letting agent, so you will deal with the same team from contract onwards. Show less