Call For Price Guide
Tucked away in a secluded cul-de-sac location, you will be impressed with this beautifully presented, large, Renovated family home. Boasting 5 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms, plus study/5th bedroom.. Show more >
Tucked away in a secluded cul-de-sac location, you will be impressed with this beautifully presented, large, Renovated family home. Boasting 5 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms, plus study/5th bedroom, outside entertaining, double garage converted to powered store room/work shed (easily could convert to teenage retreat or 6th Bedroom).
The moment you enter, the warm ambience of a cherished home is evident. From the sunken lounges, to the amazing custom Jarrah kitchen, with split level cooking, ample cupboards, dishwasher and an abundance of workbench space.
Perfect for the growing family, entertaining or for the rent savvy investor, taking advantage of the close proximity to Murdoch Uni and Transport. This home is a rare find and will not last long!
Features at a glance:
* Large master bedroom
* Large ensuite w separate WC
* Main bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling
* Powder room for guests in main living area
* 3 Double sized bedrooms.
* Large study or 5th bedroom
* Custom Jarrah kitchen, oodles of storage and work space
* Gas cook hobs, new split level electric oven
* Larger central family room, 2 elevated dining areas off the kitchen
* 2 formal sunken lounges, with ample natural light
* Ornate ceilings, feature face brick, skirting boards
* Ducted air conditioning
* New carpets and paint throughout
* Powered double garage converted to work shed (bedroom prior to that)
* Ample parking for cars, boats and trailers
* Reticulated landscaped gardens
* 5 minutes walk to Murdoch University and Train Station
The list goes on!
Close to other amenities including Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Private Hospital, schools, major shopping centres, Murdoch Train Station, public transport and Morris Buzzacott Playing Fields.
A viewing of this property is highly recommended.
For any enquiries on Immaculate Entertainer call JASON LIDDLE on 0450 041 157 or email [email protected] today Show less