ITS GOT THE LOT!
Situated on a large 700sqm block in a quiet and sought-after South Padbury street, this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (PLUS study) family home offers great living and entertaining areas for the whole.. Show more >
Situated on a large 700sqm block in a quiet and sought-after South Padbury street, this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (PLUS study) family home offers great living and entertaining areas for the whole family and is ready and waiting for you to just move in and enjoy all that it has to offer.
The home boasts a Renovated kitchen, 2 separate living areas, air conditioning, wood flooring, an awesome outdoor space for those who love to entertain, landscaped gardens, solar panels, a secure grassed area for the kids and a large workshop with direct access to the front yard.
Perfectly positioned allowing you to take full advantage of this desirable suburb, this sought-after location is within easy walking distance to South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools, Padbury Village Shopping Centre (which includes an IGA, doctors surgery, restaurants and cafes) and numerous local parks.
Further features include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with high ceilings, a walk-in robe, tv point, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a spacious ensuite with a spa bath and large vanity
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate WC
- 2 separate living areas (family room opens out to the outdoor entertaining area through French doors)
- Formal dining area
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, microwave recess, double sink, gas cooktop and a breakfast bar all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area
- Separate laundry
- Wood flooring
- Wooden venetian blinds
- Ceiling fans
- Gas heater
- Gas bayonet
- Gas hot water system
- Solar panels (24 panels)
- 3 phase power
- Private outdoor entertaining area with a stylish water feature
- Reticulated landscaped gardens
- Grassed area for the kids and pets to play
- 6m x 6m powered workshop with double sliding doors
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Loads of undercover parking plus additional off-street parking
For further information, please call Jarrod ONeil on 0411 103 617. Show less