For Sale Now
Modern Finishes With Old School Charm
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 5 Harold Street, Zillmere. A light filled, solid lowset home with multiple living spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens with la.. Show more >
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 5 Harold Street, Zillmere. A light filled, solid lowset home with multiple living spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens with large entertainment area. The whole family can move straight in and put their feet up, this truly is low maintenance living at its' best.
Located in a quiet pocket of Zillmere, with nearby parklands, walking tracks and conveniently located within walking distance from Taigum Shopping Village and the Zillmere Train Station. With a number of private and public schools in the area, this home is bound to attract first home buyers and investors alike.
• Entry area
• Free flowing open plan, air conditioned living room with free flowing access to kitchen, bedrooms and dining room.
• Westinghouse oven and stove top with Bellini dishwasher in the cleverly designed and light filled kitchen.
• Spacious queen sized bedroom master with air conditioning, roller blinds and built in robe.
• Secondary bedroom with triple built in cupboard, roller blinds and space for a queen size bed.
• Renovated family bathroom with shower over bath, plenty of storage area and large vanity with mirror.
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage room as well as study area.
• Large outdoor entertainment area with sun shades overlooking the landscaped backyard with firepit/barbecue area, garden shed and rear single lock-up garage.
• Secure parking onsite.
Zillmere Train station: 1.3km
O Callaghan Park: 0.5km
Taigum Shopping Centre: 1.0km
Taigum State School: 1.9km
Nudgee Collage: 2.1km
Brisbane CBD: 18km
Brisbane Airport: 14km
Zillmere, a suburb within Brisbane has seen families and educated, working couples moving to the suburb. With good proximity to Brisbane CBD, affordability, transport (and a train station), schools, shops and an ever improving community, Zillmere is continuing to gain the interest of home owners and investors.
For further information call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 or Cara Schwartz on 0406 177 246. Show less