Best Offer by 11th May 2021 - USP
Executive living with a family focus...
Liam McDevitt, Robert Slekenics & Ray White Walkerville are proud to present this executive family home with an amazing family focus to the market. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with an imposin.. Show more >
Liam McDevitt, Robert Slekenics & Ray White Walkerville are proud to present this executive family home with an amazing family focus to the market. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with an imposing yet delightful street presence, this property is thoughtfully designed throughout, provides a multiple living areas both inside & out, and provides year round entertaining options with natural flow from internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area and swimming pool area.
This type of quality family home doesn't come to market often so when the opportunity arises, you should grab it with both hands and not let it go. Designed and used for all types of families, the home is sat on approximately 764sqm of well used land, is finished to the highest of standards, and offers so much that your inspection is highly advised!
What we adore about this home;
- Large family room is a focal point of the home and brings together the entire home. Sit and relax here whilst having views from one side of the property to the other
- Formal lounge room is great in it's size
- Formal dine adj to kitchen
- Kitchen has been recently Renovated and offers stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, soft-close drawers, dishwasher, pantry, and classy tapware
- Informal dining adjacent to the kitchen
- Master bedroom is stylishly completed with a large bay window, plantation shutters, ceiling fan, en-suite with spa-bath and shower and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 4 each have built-in robes and bed 4 has a sliding door to outside
- Main bathroom features eperate w/c, bath and shower
- Double French doors open up to an attractive undercover entertaining area with a lawned area perfect for the kids and pets to play
- Double garage with auto roller door, rear roller door for access to yard and has internal access
- Swimming pool with a large fenced off area complete with garden shed, decking, and a real holiday vibe
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 40 panel, 10kw solar system
More useful information;
Land / 764sqm approx.
House / 217sqm approx
Built / 1998
Council / City of Salisbury
Rates / $2,140.00 per annum approx.
For more information and inspection times please contact either Liam McDevitt 0430 501 122 or Robert Slekenics 0433 847 841. Show less