Price on Request
Original gem in a prized setting brimming with potential - Deceased Estate
It has been 63 years in the waiting for this vintage bungalow to come to market having been held by the one family since 1957. Nestled serenely at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the solid full brick h.. Show more >
It has been 63 years in the waiting for this vintage bungalow to come to market having been held by the one family since 1957. Nestled serenely at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the solid full brick home sits on a completely level N/E to rear 600sqm approx, holding boundless potential for the creative buyer to transform. You can almost smell the coffee with the Harris Street cafés and shops so close, along with St Thomas Primary School and the bus.
- High ceilings, decorative mouldings, floorboards under the carpet
- Spacious TV room with fireplace/optional 3rd bedroom, sunroom
- Central living room, dining adjoins the tidy kitchen with gas cooker
- Two further generous bedrooms with robes, central main bathroom
- Internal laundry, spacious level backyard plus single garage/storage
- The property is close to Willoughby Girls and Chatswood shopping
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent. Show less