Auction 18th October 2020 11:30am
Proudly set back on a generous, yet low maintenance allotment of 526sm, this charming 1958 build located in the much sought after beach side location of Largs Bay. Lovingly maintained throughout the y.. Show more >
Proudly set back on a generous, yet low maintenance allotment of 526sm, this charming 1958 build located in the much sought after beach side location of Largs Bay. Lovingly maintained throughout the years, you will be impressed with the well established gardens and charismatic façade your new home brings. Other features you will love:
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with built-in wardrobe
- Separate lounge with gas heater and split system a/c
- Second living area with access to the rear garden
- Modern bathroom with W/C
- Light filled updated Kitchen with Breakfast bar
- Separate Laundry with ample storage
- Beautiful rear yard with well established gardens, pergola and shedding
- Solid brick, high ceilings, timber flooring
- Secure garage with automatic roller door and drive through access + additional off-street parking
- Bore water
- Solar Panels for energy efficiency
- Automatic + manual roller shutters for added security and climate control
Comfortable as is and offering the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy or Renovate til your hearts delight. Within walking distance to Peterhead and Largs Bay train stations, local sporting clubs, Largs Bay beach and Cosmopolitan Semaphore Road the choice is yours.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Harcourts Smith (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
RLA 242793 Show less