(96% of Median)
Contemporary Home Entertainer
Nestled on a fully landscaped, retained & fenced allotment of 692m², this delightful family home offers appealing and desirable living spaces that flow effortlessly across a generous 10 main room.. Show more >
Nestled on a fully landscaped, retained & fenced allotment of 692m², this delightful family home offers appealing and desirable living spaces that flow effortlessly across a generous 10 main room design. Formal, casual, indoor and outdoor living areas provide bright and welcoming spaces with refreshing neutral decor and quality appointments.
A generous formal lounge room is bright and comfortable, while a clever study nook adjacent offers built-in desk, completing a great work from home combination or a relaxing formal room.
For everyday casual relaxation a combined kitchen and dining room presents a great casual area. The kitchen has been upgraded features composite stone bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, wide breakfast bar and a fabulous walk-in pantry.
A dedicated games room is a great place to put the billiard table or bar, or to fit this one out is your own new man cave. Sliding doors open to a large gabled pergola, the perfect spot for your alfresco entertaining.
The home boasts for spacious bedrooms, all well appointed all with crisp floating floors. The master bedroom features a bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes, perfect for the growing family.
Quality wet areas include a clever three-way main bathroom and generous laundry with built-in cupboard. A fully retained rear yard provides an established garden and lower level lawn area for the kids to play, while a double garage with roller doors offers secure accommodation for the family cars.
Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling will ensure a comfortable year-round temperature, leaving you more time to enjoy the lifestyle.
* Contemporary home entertainer of 10 main rooms
* Generous fully landscaped retained and fenced allotment of 692 m²
* Formal, casual and home entertainment living spaces
* Generous lounge with study nook adjacent
* Large family/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Stunning upgraded kitchen features composite stone bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, wide breakfast bar and a fabulous walk-in pantry
* Spacious games room, ideal for the billiard table
* Four generous bedrooms all with engineered strand woven bamboo floors
* Ample storage with a show cupboard
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Clever three-way bathroom with open vanity
* Spacious laundry with ample utility area
* Double garage with roller doors
* Huge gabled pergola with ceiling fan, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Retained rear yard with level lawn area
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Ducted gas heating
* Perfect home for those moving up or investing
There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are a short walk away for take-a-way and everyday items, with Golden Grove Village and The Stables Shopping Centre a short drive away.
The zoned Greenwith Primary School, Kindergarten and Community Centre is just down the road. The zoned high school is Golden Grove High. Quality private education can be found at Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove Lutheran and Kings Baptist Grammar.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality family residence on a significant garden allotment.
Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Zoning information is obtained from Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | GN - General Neighbourhood
Land | 692sqm(Approx.)
House | 306sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $1,933.73pa
Water | $167.88 pq
ESL | $302.95 pq Show less