(89% of Median)
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
North-East Facing, Low Strata, 5 Minutes Walk to Station
As one of 19 units in a boutique block, you'll love this two bedroom apartment whether you live in it or lease it out. It's situated only 5 minutes walk from the station and quiet being on the corner .. Show more >
As one of 19 units in a boutique block, you'll love this two bedroom apartment whether you live in it or lease it out. It's situated only 5 minutes walk from the station and quiet being on the corner of the first floor with only one shared wall. The whole apartment has been Renovated with painting, brand new kitchen, bathroom, and timber-style flooring that is on trend with current developments and easy to maintain. The low strata ($543 pq) and full-brick construction make this an attractive investment.
The brand new gourmet kitchen has lots of cupboard space, is equipped with new appliances (gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, range hood) and own window for natural light and ventilation.
Both bedrooms are generous while the main has a built-in wardrobe the second can also be used for a home office. The new bathroom has a combined shower and bath with its own window.
You'll love the 5 minute walk to the village shops which are a great source of Asian grocery stores and restaurants not forgetting the fresh produce from Paddy's Markets. Within a 10 minute drive you can also choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, DFO, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
There are many facilities within easy walking distance including, Melville Reserve and Airey Park (1 min) with the Bay to Bay Cyclepath/Walkway and Strathfield District Park around the corner has a late night driving range, and there will be basketball and tennis courts, walking tracks, dog park, lake and water park and more!
* Fully Renovated, painted, new kitchen, updated bathroom, and timber style flooring
* Low strata of $543 pq
* North-east facing, natural light fills every room
* Corner position with only 1 shared wall
* Main bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
* Large 2nd bedroom or home office
* Brand new kitchen with gas cooking, oven and lots of cupboard space and window
* Internal laundry
* Secure car space
* NBN (Fibre to the premises FTTP)
* 6 minutes walk to the station, shops and Sydney Markets
* 1 minutes walk to Melville Reserve and Airey Park
* 3 minutes walk to Strathfield District Park with driving range and more
* 10 minutes drive to large shopping precincts of DFO, Strathfield, Rhodes, Burwood or Lidcombe Show less