- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Contemporary Double Brick Two Bedroom Apartment With Tandem Double Garage & Immaculate Interiors!
Located in a secure boutique block of 12 and boasting 150m2 in total size, this spacious full brick two-bedroom apartment offers a delightful balance of light-filled interiors, privacy, a flexible flo.. Show more >
Located in a secure boutique block of 12 and boasting 150m2 in total size, this spacious full brick two-bedroom apartment offers a delightful balance of light-filled interiors, privacy, a flexible floor plan for comfortable living, entertaining and a low maintenance lifestyle all year round. This apartment will suit first home buyers, upsizes, professional couples, families and investors who value lifestyle and convenience plus a well-loved property that has been owner occupied for over 20 years. Make the most of the Renovated and freshly painted internals, double garage with internal access for those who drive cars, ride motorcycles or can envisage a superb home gym zone. Cook with a view whilst watching various entertainment programs in style and enjoy a reading chair nook bathing in sunlight for book worms. Only a five-minute walk (450m) to Carlton train station and a five-minute drive to Hurstville CBD and Westfield shopping Centre. Excellent school catchment options on offer for primary, secondary, selective and private school education. Walk to hip and groovy cafes including Love Of Beans, Royal Hotel Carlton, bus access, restaurants, medical facilities and nearby to vibrant Kogarah Village.
- Full brick construction, high ceilings, open plan layout with privacy and lovely Feng Shui energy.
- Superb natural sunlight that fills the living, dining and kitchen areas for all-day enjoyment.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and an ideal floor plan space for a home office.
- Generous living area flows onto the extensive sun-washed undercover balcony, creating the ideal entertaining atmosphere with beautiful tree-lined district views.
- Contemporary open plan gas cooking kitchen that will suit foodies/chef enthusiasts combined with quality appliances, dishwasher, cupboard storage and nice airflow.
- Immaculate and oversized modern bathroom that caters to multigenerational families.
- Internal laundry, east-facing aspect and a well-maintained building with security intercom.
- Outstanding tandem double garage with internal access plus additional separate storage space on title.
- Clever design, location and well maintained common areas creating the best of an urban lifestyle.
Features & Amenities:
- Set within the school catchment zone of Carlton South Public School, James Cook Boys Technology High School, Moorefield Girls High School. There is also access to various private schools, selective and Catholic schools if required including St George Girls High School and Sydney Technical High School.
- Walking distance (450m) to Carlton Train Station for access to the City of Sydney.
- Short drive to Hurstville Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective. Plus, minutes to Carss Park, Brighton-Le-Sands and Sans Souci.
Total Size: 150m2 approx.
Garage Size: 28m2 approx.
Store Room: 10m2 approx.
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $817.60pq approx.
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $147.31pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Local Father & Daughter Team
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Show less