- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Be quick to secure a sleek and stylish 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the vibrant hub of West End. Perfectly positioned on the fourth floor of a well-maintained complex, this immaculately presente.. Show more >
Be quick to secure a sleek and stylish 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the vibrant hub of West End. Perfectly positioned on the fourth floor of a well-maintained complex, this immaculately presented apartment will be one to impress. The floorplan features an open and air-conditioned kitchen, living and dining space that flows out to a covered balcony. The all-white kitchen is a contemporary chef's dream with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher ready to make cooking a pleasure.
The bedroom is generously sized and comes complete with a walk in wardrobe, and a modern bathroom. There is an amazing Skydeck on the top floor with beautiful views of the city and surrounds. You also have access to the rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, barbecue and sun lounge areas.
Surrounded by numerous gyms, pilates and yoga studios, bars, boutique breweries and endless food and coffee options you'll love the convenience and accessibility of this location.
Features of this apartment include:
- Spacious kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher and gas cooking
- Large bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- 2 way bathroom
- European style laundry complete with dryer
- Large balcony
- Resort style rooftop with magnificent views of the city, infinity pool, gym, sauna, BBQ & large entertaining area with seating and lounging
- Secure car space
- Intercom for security and peace of mind
- Lift facilities
Meander only 100m down to the river and stroll along the walking and cycling paths that extend all the way from Orleigh Park to the city. With car, pedestrian and cycle bridges linking to the city and excellent public transport options, this apartment offers the buyer the best of inner-city living. It's an easy saunter to the up-and-coming culinary hub of Montague Road, and within easy walking distance to a myriad of restaurants including: Ehden Bar and Kitchen, La Lupa, Mr Hong Modern Asian Restaurant, The Montague Hotel, Fat Dumpling, Wara Sushi and Voglia, to name a few.
This apartment is attractively located:
- Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
- Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence's College;
- 2 min drive from the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
- With easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland along the Brisbane river;
- Only 650m to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
- A stone's throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
- Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior. Contact Luke O'Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes Show less