45 days on market
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
A lifestyle prize, a private oasis
Nestled privately at the rear of this desirable complex, merely metres to Blackburn train station, this one bedroom apartment is most certainly a first home owner's dream or an investment jewel with g.. Show more >
Nestled privately at the rear of this desirable complex, merely metres to Blackburn train station, this one bedroom apartment is most certainly a first home owner's dream or an investment jewel with great Cash flow.
Between the deep north terrace and the living/dining room is full-height glazing that provides a seamless interaction between these spaces, both enjoying abundant natural light. Well-appointed with a Bosch oven and Fisher & Paykel dish drawer, the kitchen flaunts designer appeal with stone surfaces and glass splashbacks that perfectly contrast the contemporary floorboards underfoot.
With a secure basement car space, you can drive to Box Hill Central and Forest Hill Chase. Better still, leave the car behind and walk to top-rated cafes, enticing restaurants, gym, Morton Park, Blackburn North shops and beautiful Blackburn Lake Sanctuary.
* Very private rear one bedroom apartment
* Bosch and Fisher & Paykel kitchen with stone surfaces
* Generous entertainer's balcony
* Living/dining with split system air-conditioner
* Contemporary floorboards and floor-to-ceiling glazing
* Stylish white bathroom and a euro laundry
* Secure basement car space
* Walk to cafes, restaurants, gym, Morton Park and Blackburn Lake Sanctuary
* Near Blackburn North shops, Forest Hill Chase and Box Hill Central
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/45/60 days
Fletchers COVID-19 Update
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
For more information, please visit: fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19
____ Show less