Beautifully Renovated Queenslander in the Gabba!
Don't be deceived by the demure appearance of this beautifully Renovated Queenslander as it is has been meticulously Renovated & extended to become a substantial size family home. Combining original c.. Show more >
Don't be deceived by the demure appearance of this beautifully Renovated Queenslander as it is has been meticulously Renovated & extended to become a substantial size family home. Combining original character features with contemporary additions, provides buyers with a perfect blend to enjoy a modern lifestyle only 2km from the Brisbane CBD.
This generous size home is suitable for a range of buyers with many options available for either a large family, dual-living or even tri-living options for investors.
Providing a generous 395m2 of living over 2 levels, features include:
• 7 built-in bedrooms, 4 bathrooms over 2 levels
• Fully self-contained granny flat at rear with kitchen and bathroom
• Master suite with walk through robe & stylish ensuite
• 3 bedrooms upstairs & 4 Bedrooms downstairs
• Spacious Open plan living areas, Polished Timber Floors upstairs
• 2 Spacious kitchen's (1 up & 1 down) with S/S appliances & stone benchtops
• Covered rear deck & front porch, large covered patio downstairs.
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, Ceilings Fans, 2 Laundries
• Downstairs is full self-contained as is the Granny Flat
• Huge lock up storage area, Single Carport
• Turfed area at rear of block with children's play set
• Fully certified extensions/renovations by BCC with certificates
• Potential for High Income Investment from multiple rental streams
• Low maintenance, fully fenced 405m2 block.
Located within the sought after Brisbane State High School catchment area & also the new (ICSSSC) Inner City South State Secondary College catchment due to open Term 1, 2021. Within walking distance to other top schools including St Laurence's College, Somerville House, St Ita's Primary School & Dutton Park Primary School.
Located within the Gabba Medical Precinct, walking distance to Major hospitals (Mater Hospital, Queensland Children's Hospital & PA Hospital), and also walking distance to the CSIRO Science Precinct at Dutton Park.
Enjoy easy access to the University of Qld & QUT campuses, Shopping Centres, the "Gabba" Cricket Ground (Home of the 2020 AFL Grand Final), West End's trendy cafes and restaurants, the always popular South Bank Parklands & the CBD are only minutes away by car or an UBER.
Commuting is a breeze from the nearby Park Road Train Station (250m), Woolloongabba & Mater Hill Bus Stations (800m), the SE Bikeway (150m), and your commute will be made even quicker when Cross River Rail is complete with the new Boggo Road & Woolloongabba underground stations due to open in 2024.
Auction onsite 2pm, Saturday 21st November (if not sold prior).
Please contact Benjamin Williams from Ray White Brisbane on 0412 067 016 for further details.
"This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only"
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes Show less