Auction - Contact Agent
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Art Deco garden residence with entertainers courtyard
Showcasing a semi-style layout with both a courtyard and direct access to a shared landscaped backyard, this ground floor garden apartment, moments from the heart of Neutral Bay, offers much more than.. Show more >
Showcasing a semi-style layout with both a courtyard and direct access to a shared landscaped backyard, this ground floor garden apartment, moments from the heart of Neutral Bay, offers much more than initially meets the eye.
Part of an attractive Art Deco block of just four, there is gated access from Young Street directly into the private courtyard. French doors create a seamless flow between inside and out, the open-plan kitchen has been elegantly Renovated and is ideal for entertaining. Retaining its original c1930s charm, ornate ceilings have been beautifully resorted. Tailored with an abundance of storage, built-in robes feature in all three bedrooms and there is also an integrated open-plan study station.
Proving location truly is everything, walk to Neutral Bay's vibrant eateries and shopping hub in a matter of minutes. Close to parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and Cammeray Golf Club, discover the unrivalled appeal of this leafy pocket located just a single set of traffic lights from the city centre.
- Spanning 81sqm internally with a 23sqm courtyard and shared backyard
- Inviting open-plan living area opening to a Travertine paved courtyard
- Farmhouse sink and shaker joinery add elegance to the stone kitchen
- Appliances include an Ilve gas cooker and integrated Asko dishwasher
- Ceiling fan above the kitchen island bench with breakfast bar seating
- All three bedrooms appointed with ample built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Renovated bathroom combining subway tiles with patterned floor tiles
- Combined bath tub and shower, timeless design and quality tapware
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, roller blinds dressing the sash windows
- Concealed internal laundry plus use of the communal laundry/storeroom
- Garden shed storage in the idyllic backyard, level lawn and dining patio
- 200m walk to cafes, eateries and bars, 300m to Woolworths Neutral Bay
- 500m to Cammeray Golf Club, 200m to Grasmere Children's Playground
- Travel into the city in less than 10 minutes, short walk to express buses
- Convenient to preschools, Middle Harbour Public and SCECGS Redlands
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton Show less