- Apartment / Unit / Flat
DESIGNERS PENTHOUSE WITH 360 DEGREE VIEWS!
A rare opportunity indeed presents itself right here, the question is though......are you going to act now and jump on this opportunity or sit back and have regrets later!? The current sellers have so.. Show more >
A rare opportunity indeed presents itself right here, the question is though......are you going to act now and jump on this opportunity or sit back and have regrets later!? The current sellers have soaked up these skyline stunning views for the past 10 years and one would agree, some of the best seats in the house for Brisbane's Riverfire Spectacle!
Looking to move onto the next new and exciting chapter in their lives, I'm sure you can appreciate that a home of this calibre, this decision has not come easy, however they have committed and given me clear instructions to sell the property.
Discerning buyers will be drawn to the list of many features that this home offers, all of the hidden essentials have been taken care of:
* Tower A - Penthouse #15 (The Domain on Gregory).
* Complex built 2001.
* Current owners have resided here since November 2010.
* Boasting 360-degree views of the Brisbane skyline, taking in Mount Coot-tha, Story Bridge, Victoria Park and being spoilt with choice of spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
* Sprawling over a total of 206m2 plus the exclusive use of the grand size rooftop terrace that would more than accommodate any social or special event or simply relax in the hot tub or have a game of pool while looking out to the Story Bridge or your choice of beverage in hand on the sun lounge working on that tan.
* Spoilt for choice with four separate balconies, two of which are entertaining size balconies (East and West facing) other two off the master and third bedroom.
* Open plan design kitchen and living area with custom built-in cabinetry and entertainment unit with split system air- conditioning and built-in Ethanol fireplace.
* Complete kitchen renovation with two pack cabinetry, executive quality granite bench tops with island bench complete with waterfall and a 1m diameter rotating breakfast bar/Lazy Susan, integrated LEIBHERR fridge/freezer, SMEG dishwasher, 700mm SMEG induction cooktop and 700mm electric oven.....the list goes on.
* All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and fitted with built-in wardrobes.
* Master bedroom with Renovated ensuite finished with floor to ceiling tiles.
* Main bathroom will accommodate the family in mind with a separate bath and shower.
* All benchtops to kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and wet bar are executive quality granite finish.
* Two secure designated car spaces plus a separate lockable storage room.
* Gross quarterly BCC rates $335.50.
For more information regarding the renovation, please ask us for a copy of the "Additional Information Sheet".
VICTORIA PARK VISION - BCC is changing Victoria Park into an iconic public parkland with something for everybody.
Converting the 18-hole golf course into an expansive new 64-hectare park, this is expected to take shape from July 2021.
For more information, please go to the BCC website and type in VICTORIA PARK VISION in the search tab.
Directly opposite Brisbane Girls Grammar and Brisbane Boys Grammar and 750m (10 minute walk) to St. Joseph's College Gregory Terrace. St. Andrews Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, CBD, cafes and restaurants all within short walking distance with ample public transport options.
Act now to avoid competition! Show less